Look out Crows fans ... If you are close at 3 quarter time the umpires will just start cheating ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Look out Crows fans ... If you are close at 3 quarter time the umpires will just start cheating

ahahaha, YES, I've been waiting for this. I am now printing this thread and pasting the OP on my wall. I know last week hurt you bad H.

mmmm, mmmm tears, mmmm yummy.

LD, are you G.Ablett????

Re: Look out Crows fans ... If you are close at 3 quarter time the umpires will just start cheating

Sellar actually tried to kick over the contest, but didnt put enough on it.

You might call Sellar a hack, but he is getting a game which is more than I can say for Matthew Lobbe.

But no the umpire didnt lift him for the mark, but gave a holding the ball decision against Porps when it should have been a ball up.

When it comes to complaining about umpires. Earlier this year on 5AA I was listening to one of their 3AW crosses and they were joking about how much good does it do to complain to the AFL about umpiring decisions against your team so they dont know why teams do it. Tony Shaw then piped in and said, well there is one coach from SA who hasnt learnt because he averages at least one protest a month. It doesnt take an intellectual giant to work out which SA coach Shaw was referring to.

Are you joking Relapse? Seriously do you think Sellar's performances have warranted further selection? He is playing because there is no other alternative.

Face it a fit McKernan and Moran would not only play ahead of Sellar but pants him in terms of their contribution to the game, which says quite a bit considering McKernan is in his first season.

Throw all the crap you like at Matty Lobbe and part of the Camry Trolls are correct he is under the pump and there are question marks over him. However he has had 12 months less time in an AFL environment compared to Sellar, it is not a fair comparison. His stats at Westies are no worse than Sellar despite the extra time he has had on a senior list.

bernie lomax said:
GP, the free count was 25 - 15. Some very strange ones today that the commentators didnt even pick up.
If Sellars kick was 6 inches higher it would have been perfect. Thats footy.
Maric was never going to make the distance either.

I'm not saying the umpiring was perfect, but you can't deny that umpiring aside you had your chances to bury the Cats and didn't take them.

Are you joking Relapse? Seriously do you think Sellar's performances have warranted further selection? He is playing because there is no other alternative.

Face it a fit McKernan and Moran would not only play ahead of Sellar but pants him in terms of their contribution to the game, which says quite a bit considering McKernan is in his first season.

Throw all the crap you like at Matty Lobbe and part of the Camry Trolls are correct he is under the pump and there are question marks over him. However he has had 12 months less time in an AFL environment compared to Sellar, it is not a fair comparison. His stats at Westies are no worse than Sellar despite the extra time he has had on a senior list.

I like this post, but there's a perfectly good Sellar bagging thread.

I'm not saying the umpiring was perfect, but you can't deny that umpiring aside you had your chances to bury the Cats and didn't take them.

Yep. Had our chances. Missed goals that should have been kicked.

Even though we lost. It was still a good effort by our guys.

He is playing because there is no other alternative.

Port had no alternative in the Showdown, and that's when Lobbe came in and... no sorry, that's when we found out that pulling Toby Thurstans out of defence and bunging him ineffectually into the ruck is actually ahead of every genuine ruckman under the age of 30 at Port.

There was a loud roar today at Alberton oval...
didn't take long to work out why :D

Forget about moaning about the umpires for a moment, the more pressing question is who let the camries down by allowing Chapman to kick 6 goals.

Port had no alternative in the Showdown, and that's when Lobbe came in and... no sorry, that's when we found out that pulling Toby Thurstans out of defence and bunging him ineffectually into the ruck is actually ahead of every genuine ruckman under the age of 30 at Port.

I agree we should have played him or Giles to at least see what they have to offer.

What has that got to do with James Sellar?

Forget about moaning about the umpires for a moment, the more pressing question is who let the camries down by allowing Chapman to kick 6 goals.

Ah yes, but the good thing is, there must have been some pain and twitching sphincters down there, actually having to barrack for Geelong. (for obvious reasons):thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to hear there was some cheering at Alberton Magoo. Doesnt happen very often down there anymore. Glad to hear some people were happy for a change.:thumbsu::)

Ah yes, but the good thing is, there must have been some pain and twitching sphincters down there, actually having to barrack for Geelong. (for obvious reasons):thumbsu:

HaHa yes it was a bit of an 'unusual' feeling... that being said all BS and trolling aside cracking contest :thumbsu:

Was that similar to when Dangerfield fell over and the ump held up the game to allow the Crow players to get back into position??

Dangerfield was concussed you knob. Was Gillies concussed?

Ridiculous comparison.

Mate, give me an example where you got dudded, and I'll give you one where we got dudded. This kind of shit is just embarassing, I thought Crows supporters would be above this.

Hawks supporters of course, this is their bread and butter.

Sure!

1.) 25-15.

Your turn.

Embarassing stuff. Are you one of those grannies that knits during the footy? Do you know anything about how this game works? Why should the free kick count be even at the end of the match? It makes no sense :eek:

The only embarassment here is yours and I don't need an emote to illustrate that to everyone.

If you're missing how 10 extra free kicks that come from 2 completely seperate interpretations of the rules for each of the two sides will affect a 2 point game, there's plenty of people here who have explained it to you already.

It's still your turn.

26 scoring shots to 23. Adelaide had enough chances to win the game. Had nothing to do with the umpires.

26 scoring shots to 23. Adelaide had enough chances to win the game. Had nothing to do with the umpires.

We did, but the rest of your post is pure catshit winty and you know it.
Oh... the number of your post was OK too;)

Re the o.p.

If the scores are close at 3 quarter time then this is how you win it...

[youtube]1-xLXEl-OvQ[/youtube]

:)

Embarassing stuff. Are you one of those grannies that knits during the footy? Do you know anything about how this game works? Why should the free kick count be even at the end of the match? It makes no sense :eek:

Keep in mind that about 10 of those frees were because that idiot Burton forgot you can't put hands in the back...

Don't bring in common sense please CatGal and LLD, let's just all have a whinge about the umpires because they gifted Geelong another win.

Re the o.p.

If the scores are close at 3 quarter time then this is how you win it...

[youtube]1-xLXEl-OvQ[/youtube]

:)

Current SANFL player Peter Burgoyne and the much maligned Toby Thurstans showing Sellar and Maric what to do at important stages of the match. Although in fairness to Sellar, unlike Maric he didn't actually choke, he's just useless.

Current SANFL player Peter Burgoyne and the much maligned Toby Thurstans showing Sellar and Maric what to do at important stages of the match. Although in fairness to Sellar, unlike Maric he didn't actually choke, he's just useless.
Maric stood up today, and that kick was never in range for him. Also I like the look of Sellar again today, seems to improve in different areas each week. Well done to Geelong though, you guys are a magnificent side and are still my favourites for the flag. The umpiring was shit for both teams today, Geelong just got a couple more, it certainly didn't affect the result in anyway though. Great game of AFL today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Look out Crows fans ... If you are close at 3 quarter time the umpires will just start cheating ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back