Look out Crows fans ... If you are close at 3 quarter time the umpires will just start cheating ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Look out Crows fans ... If you are close at 3 quarter time the umpires will just start cheating

26 scoring shots to 23. Adelaide had enough chances to win the game. Had nothing to do with the umpires.
Hard to disagree with that, just a great game of footy.

Re: Look out Crows fans ... If you are close at 3 quarter time the umpires will just start cheating

BACCS said:
Maric stood up today

I agree, Maric's a good player. His first 3 quarters and the first 19 minutes and 30 seconds of the last quarter were great.

BACCS said:
Also I like the look of Sellar again today, seems to improve in different areas each week.

Now you've lost me. 3 touches, one of which completely killed your momentum at a crucial point and probably cost you the game, and 2 hitouts. If that's improvement, then how bad must he have been before? If Lobbe was delisted tomorrow he'd still have had a better career than Sellar, he's contributed to 0 wins and 0 losses, Sellar's contributed to 0 wins and 1 loss.

SUCK IT UP ALL YOU WINGING SOFTC0X:thumbsu:

Hawks season is virtually over and the Cows wont win a final as per the norm.. what a great year this is turning out to be:D

Re the o.p.

If the scores are close at 3 quarter time then this is how you win it...

[youtube]1-xLXEl-OvQ[/youtube]

:)

How did you go the next time you played them? :)

Re the o.p.

If the scores are close at 3 quarter time then this is how you win it...

[youtube]1-xLXEl-OvQ[/youtube]

:)

How did you go up there this season again?

Current SANFL player Peter Burgoyne and the much maligned Toby Thurstans showing Sellar and Maric what to do at important stages of the match. Although in fairness to Sellar, unlike Maric he didn't actually choke, he's just useless.

Huh? I could've sworn the Power lost to Geelong at Skilled Stadium earlier this year.

Yeah it's gonna suck making 3 consecutive Grand Finals and winning a measly 2 PREMIERSHIPS.

with assumption like that, we can only guess that you're new to this caper and are not very familiar with Geelongs winning % in grandfinals.

Embarassing stuff. Are you one of those grannies that knits during the footy? Do you know anything about how this game works? Why should the free kick count be even at the end of the match? It makes no sense :eek:

is a 10 additional free kick count worth 2 points or not.

no segues, shirking or diversions, a yes or no will do.

James Sellar - 2 Kicks, 1 Handball, 1 Mark, 0 Goals, 0 Behinds, 1 Tackle, 0 Effective Tackles, 2 Hitouts.

2 Hitouts. I'll repeat that, 2 Hitouts. Wasn't he selected as a ruckman????

You have to admire the belligerence of the Camry Crows. They refuse to acknowledge the fact that they have selected a bum with their first round draft pick. Craig plays him out of arrogance, even though it has cost him a game now.

Onya Craigy.

12/02/1989
24/03/1989

which one is older?

I agree we should have played him or Giles to at least see what they have to offer.

What has that got to do with James Sellar?

it shows that the YOUNGER james sellar has more faith placed in him by his coaching staff.

maybe Choco didn't want to expose Lobbe to show you slack jawed yokels just how bad he is in comparison?

perfect chance to show your supporters that he is a player of the future, after all, he only had to ruck against Sellar? what was the problem? but thurstans got the nod instead.

but to help out your minimum wage intellect, let me put it this way - Sellar was out on the park, Chocco was afraid to send out Lobbe to face him. :D

Do the Crows supporters whinging in this thread remember the Port v North game when we lost by a goal which was conceded because of our back-up runner giving away a free kick after our normal runner was suspended. We were told then that we had our chances and blaming outside sources for a loss is a cop-out. Now answer me this. Did the umpires pressure the biggest hack in the AFL Sellar into killing your momentum by kicking the ball directly to Wojcinski, or they did lift Wojak up to allow him to take the mark? Did the umpires blow really really hard on the ball and make Maric's shot to win the game not even come close to making the distance?

good stuff, but i reckon that you blow really really hard:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only embarassment here is yours and I don't need an emote to illustrate that to everyone.

If you're missing how 10 extra free kicks that come from 2 completely seperate interpretations of the rules for each of the two sides will affect a 2 point game, there's plenty of people here who have explained it to you already.

It's still your turn.

Make a case goddamit! It's well and good carrying with this bluster, but it sounds like you're having a primary school argument at little lunch on the Monday after you got done.

Completely separate interpretations? You're kidding yourself.

It confuses me sometimes when you post on this issue. You come across as intelligent and someone I would get along with, but on this you choose to dismiss what you know is wrong, just because it us your team getting the run on it.

If it was happening to Hawthorn, I know that some on this site who know me, would know I would have the same view on it.

It is plain wrong, and bizarre too.

It's hyperbole H, you're a bit paranoid. Your thread on the Eagles tanking because the Bombers might beat them and make it hard for the Hawks to make the 8. How do you feel about Darren Goldspink?

**** it, if we're gettign the rub of the green occasionally, it makes up for the 20 years I've been watching that we've been bent over and violated repeatedly.

Maric stood up today, and that kick was never in range for him. Also I like the look of Sellar again today, seems to improve in different areas each week. Well done to Geelong though, you guys are a magnificent side and are still my favourites for the flag. The umpiring was shit for both teams today, Geelong just got a couple more, it certainly didn't affect the result in anyway though. Great game of AFL today.

Thankyou, I posted myself in the gameday thread that the game was being ruined by overofficiation. There was absolute rubbish decisions both ways all day long.

Blame your stupid players like Burton for giving them away. It's not hard mate.

Just because the umpire pays a Geelong free that doesnt automatically mean that a player has actually given the free away :p

Blame your stupid players like Burton for giving them away. It's not hard mate.

Will take that as a yes. If there is anyone to blame its Kieron Nicholls.

Crows should have won. Geelong showed big kahunas to get the job done

Umpiring was poor and overall favoured Geelong. No doubt in MY mind;)

hawthorn and hodge2franklin, i can understand your deepest hatred for the umpires, after all, the AFL and rules commitee decided your club plays dirty dishonourable football not worthy of respect, so they changed several rules in accordance, one was that you can not rush a behind, and that you can not dump the man after he has disposed, and last of all, you can not hold the man on the mark.

its actually quite simple, but i must take into account that my audience are even simpler on here, so i will try my best to put it to you in story book terminology below

geelong... better team... so geelong.... find football more.... geelong.... have many many more touches of ball.... team which has ball more... gets more physical contact layed against them, in geelongs case... much more... that is why geelong get more free kicks.any issues understanding, please consult the dictionary and try to decipher urself

Hard to disagree with that, just a great game of footy.
Pretty much, good to see Adelaide fans not going the low option by whingeing about free kicks. Hawks fans can whinge all they want about another team.

Crow-mo said:
is a 10 additional free kick count worth 2 points or not.

no segues, shirking or diversions, a yes or no will do.
The count is irrelevant, it's whether each decision was correct or not that matters. Adelaide had their chances to win the game and failed.

hawthorn and hodge2franklin, i can understand your deepest hatred for the umpires, after all, the AFL and rules commitee decided your club plays dirty dishonourable football not worthy of respect, so they changed several rules in accordance, one was that you can not rush a behind, and that you can not dump the man after he has disposed, and last of all, you can not hold the man on the mark.

its actually quite simple, but i must take into account that my audience are even simpler on here, so i will try my best to put it to you in story book terminology below

geelong... better team... so geelong.... find football more.... geelong.... have many many more touches of ball.... team which has ball more... gets more physical contact layed against them, in geelongs case... much more... that is why geelong get more free kicks.any issues understanding, please consult the dictionary and try to decipher urself

Understood GC26 - for H&A games, works a treat.......Great simple approach..

If ONLY it applied on that last weekend of September

Thankyou, I posted myself in the gameday thread that the game was being ruined by overofficiation. There was absolute rubbish decisions both ways all day long.

lunchlady doris, isnt it such a coincidence, that geelong always win these close ones generally speaking, we are just simply too good, do what we must to win.

according to the intelligent forces of bigfooty, the umpires, for the past 3 seasons, who's performances are scrutinized and reviewed like the popes shit, and president obamas next room he is entering in a cooklux clan filled community, are conspiring with one another, to soldier on for geelong at all costs to win them games.

i think theirs as much chance of this being true as their is my house being blown up.

big football truely is the place where logic and common sense come to die

An away game, young lads playing, 2 point loss, - karma will take care of the dodgy umpiring.:)

lunchlady doris, isnt it such a coincidence, that geelong always win these close ones generally speaking, we are just simply too good, do what we must to win.

according to the intelligent forces of bigfooty, the umpires, for the past 3 seasons, who's performances are scrutinized and reviewed like the popes shit, and president obamas next room he is entering in a cooklux clan filled community, are conspiring with one another, to soldier on for geelong at all costs to win them games.

i think theirs as much chance of this being true as their is my house being blown up.

big football truely is the place where logic and common sense come to die
Just out of interest, and as a separate point - these are the same umpires who have overlooked G Ablett for the last two Brownlows. Safe to say, they are not always right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Look out Crows fans ... If you are close at 3 quarter time the umpires will just start cheating ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back