Looking for HD copies of the 2007, 2009 and / or 2011 Grand Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

catsfootyfan89

Club Legend
Jul 10, 2022
AFL Club
Geelong
Hey all,

So I've started backing up a whole bunch of my media on a home RAID server, and I'm having trouble finding legitimate copies of these games online.

I live abroad (North America) and I have a bunch of DVDs and Blurays back in Aus, so I've been searching through eBay / Amazon etc trying to find copies of these matches to rip but so far I've been unable to find anything other than a few Blurays from dodgy dealers that cost over $150 each.

If anybody could help me out with this, I'd be super appreciative. I'm trying to find copies with as much resolution as possible. Some of the matches are on YouTube in pretty awful quality.

I figure if I leave this much longer, the games will almost become impossible to find.

Thanks in advance for any help anybody can give me,
J

Hey all,

So I've started backing up a whole bunch of my media on a home RAID server, and I'm having trouble finding legitimate copies of these games online.

I live abroad (North America) and I have a bunch of DVDs and Blurays back in Aus, so I've been searching through eBay / Amazon etc trying to find copies of these matches to rip but so far I've been unable to find anything other than a few Blurays from dodgy dealers that cost over $150 each.

If anybody could help me out with this, I'd be super appreciative. I'm trying to find copies with as much resolution as possible. Some of the matches are on YouTube in pretty awful quality.

I figure if I leave this much longer, the games will almost become impossible to find.

Thanks in advance for any help anybody can give me,
J
I can help with the 3 x 2007 finals in mp4 format, total of 4.74gb. GF is with ABC commentary. 1st 2 finals are 854x480, the GF is 1280x720

perhaps take this to a pm from here on out.

nothing to see here.

Move along

these are not the droids you are looking for.

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking for HD copies of the 2007, 2009 and / or 2011 Grand Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back