Autopsy Loss to Sydney - quite literally no words will adequately sum this up

Remove this Banner Ad

Eh. Was always going to happen tbh. Giving up leads and awful umpire calls are just part of the North experience so I'm used to it.

We're gonna finish bottom 2 regardless and not contending for finals, so it is what it is.

We showed heart and some promise of the future.

Bring that effort and we'll beat at least a couple of sides the rest of the year.

Warhammer and Cheez will be ripping teams apart in a couple of years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The maggots was probably the worst I’ve ever seen. Both Elina and the other guys can’t actually **** off

I have never seen an interchange infringement like that in my life?! And the amount of throws and HTB non-calls was actually criminal.

But the positives: With the amount of injuries, we came out with effort and look what we produced.

Fantastic spirit from the boys and our highest pressure game for the year 💙 hold your head high

Last edited:
Daylight f**ing robbery. AFL should be ashamed. might as well just hand them the 4 points and not bother playing the game. So many calls should have gone norths way before that BS call and even if interchange bench went one over, why give a 50 meter penalty and free kick and hand them the game for such a slight infringement. Absolute bollocks. Why was the other thread closed btw?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Loss to Sydney - quite literally no words will adequately sum this up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back