Autopsy Loss to Sydney - quite literally no words will adequately sum this up

Remove this Banner Ad

That is as corrupt a result as I've ever seen. Straight up robbed by a free kick that I doubt anyone has ever seen paid before. Can this corrupt competition at least show the "interchange infringement"? Hearing the audio means nothing.

I already thought the umpiring was in the toilet and getting progressively worse but that is on another scale entirely. Disgusting from a "professional" sport.

**** our interchange steward.

And **** the umpires for the 3-4 free goals they gave the swans in the first half. They shouldn't have been close enough for the call to make a difference.

The umpiring in the ruck contests was the worst I've seen in a long while. Goldstein was judged way differently to his direct opponent. Lanky prick constantly infringed on Goldy and got away with it. As soon as goldstein looked sideways he got a free against

<3 Sheez
<3 Wardlaw.

Digusting corruption on show today should be investigated. Normally id say we werent good enough but the clowns in yellow were worth an extra man for $wans today right from the first bounce.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Fire Burn GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Daylight f**ing robbery. AFL should be ashamed. might as well just hand them the 4 points and not bother playing the game. So many calls should have gone norths way before that BS call and even if interchange bench went one over, why give a 50 meter penalty and free kick and hand them the game for such a slight infringement. Absolute bollocks. Why was the other thread closed b
Daylight f**ing robbery. AFL should be ashamed. might as well just hand them the 4 points and not bother playing the game. So many calls should have gone norths way before that BS call and even if interchange bench went one over, why give a 50 meter penalty and free kick and hand them the game for such a slight infringement. Absolute bollocks. Why was the other thread closed btw?
It’s actually the rule . Penalty for interchange breach is free kick and 50. The umpires had no option.

I dunno why we are talking about umpires. The bench cant count to 75. Its the clubs fault.

The bench didn’t pay an avalanche of frees one way all day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Loss to Sydney - quite literally no words will adequately sum this up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back