News Lovett to St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A classic win-win trade. if anything we probabaly come out slightly on top but only marginally. He could've gone in the PSD for zilch. 2 first round picks is a great result for us. Gives us options - 2 highly rated kids from the ND, an extra option to get Burgoyne, even package up pick 16 with another player to get a higher 1st round pick. Well done Paul Hamilton.

just wondering how did we pick lovett up in the first place?

rookie...possibly a mature age one at that.

best outcome for our club in my opinion. Ball and McGuire may have been handy additions to the team but either would perhaps have been more of a gamble than a draft pick.

Take it and run! Good deal considering we potentially could have been left with nothing if he enetered the PSD.

Now no further trades unless something fantastic comes up.

Happy with that.

Any chance of 16 being traded on for a player?

I doubt it and reckon that will be it for us in trade week but what do others think?

This is a great deal for us.

Plus this is also good for the saints, because Lovett will be a great player for them and a pick 16 kid would probably have provided nothing during their premiership window over the next two years.

I guess its a decent deal.

If we use pick 16 in the draft rather than trading for a player, would be another 5 odd years to see return on investment....

Loooong time away lads....

Remove this Banner Ad

News Lovett to St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back