Lovett Trades (merged thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

glad i started some debate

btw i cant wait till mike still gets a game for essendon
best grab i've ever played with and im sure he'll be something good for essendon

Ahh ok got ya. Yeah apparently the Dons took him last year because they thought he would go very high this year. Good long term prospect by the sounds of it.

With cap space becoming a problem, I think Essendon will find it difficult to keep Still.

Hahaha. I'm hilarious.

glad i started some debate

btw i cant wait till mike still gets a game for essendon
best grab i've ever played with and im sure he'll be something good for essendon

we are all looking forward to it. a roaming forward with good contested marking is exactly what is needed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Lovett to The Lions

Yeah, repeating it doesn't make it sound any better. Quantity does not equal quality. How would you like Rischitelli, Charman and Harding for pick 3?

Lol, Overpaying Grim. I have been chasing UTG with Roe, Harding, Charman for Pick 3. For some reason UTG doesnt like it. :D

Each player gets rated individually, so I can't see how it would be a case of choosing one over the other.

Regardless, I put it to you that all bias, favouritism, vendettas, etc are infinitely worse on BigFooty than that of the coaching staff.

Perhaps, but for the purposes of discussion, it is one of the best indicators we have of what his value is.

Essendon's B&F

1. Jobe Watson
2. Dustin Fletcher
3. Brent Stanton
4. Patrick Ryder
5. Jason Winderlich
6. Tayte Pears
7 Ricky Dyson
8. Angus Monfries
9. Adam McPhee
10. Henry Slattery
11. Andrew Lovett
12. Nathan Lovett-Murray
13. Michael Hurley
14. Andrew Welsh
15. Heath Hocking
16. Courtney Dempsey
17. Brent Prismall
18. Matthew Lloyd
19. Alwyn Davey
20. Hayden Skipworth

Considering he played 22 of 23 games, that is not particularly impressive. NLM, Hurley, Welsh, Hocking, Dempsey, Prismall, Lloyd, Davey and Skipworth played 14, 10, 11, 19, 20, 13, 18, 20 and 11 games respectively, so presumably a few of them may have finished ahead of him too if they had full seasons.

I think this gives a better indication of his worth than some of the suggestions in this thread.

Wow imagine Lovett had of finished top 5 in our B&F. According to your theory we would have fetched atleast a top 10 pick for Lovett!!! :rolleyes:

Wow imagine Lovett had of finished top 5 in our B&F. According to your theory we would have fetched atleast a top 10 pick for Lovett!!! :rolleyes:

I stand by the theory that the better someone plays the more he is worth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lovett Trades (merged thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back