Flogstradamus Luke Hodge is a DOG

Remove this Banner Ad

stopeedie

Club Legend
Nov 27, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Just because you were getting smashed by an inexperienced player on saturday night does not give you liscence to be a try hard tough guy. Your bumps on Harding and other players on the night were uncalled for, as was your tackle on Ash McGrath that resulted in him doing his wrist.

Your attempts to apologise to him will not change the fact that you are a DOG!

stopeedie said:
you are a DOG!

You are wrong. Rearrange the letters of his surname and you have:

H-E G-O-D!

Your Lions have dished out a ton of punishment over the years, so there is no point crying now when it comes back at you. I remember Michael Voss taking his eyes of the footy and lining up either a teenage Enright or Corey a few years back and dislocating their shoulder. Chris Johnson, Leppitsch and the Scott brothers have worked teams over brutally in the past. Everyone was cheering and clapping then, weren't they ?

Chewy said:
You are wrong. Rearrange the letters of his surname and you have:

H-E G-O-D!

Your Lions have dished out a ton of punishment over the years, so there is no point crying now when it comes back at you. I remember Michael Voss taking his eyes of the footy and lining up either a teenage Enright or Corey a few years back and dislocating their shoulder. Chris Johnson, Leppitsch and the Scott brothers have worked teams over brutally in the past. Everyone was cheering and clapping then, weren't they ?

Very true call! Take Reiwoldt for instance, or dont we remember that Lions fans? How longs Mcgrath out for if out for any weeks?

Fair Bump you sook, only a little bit late. Nothing but a free kick/downfield decision.

The other one was a tackle. Cant handle tackles, dont bloody play football..

stopeedie said:
Just because you were getting smashed by an inexperienced player on saturday night does not give you liscence to be a try hard tough guy. Your bumps on Harding and other players on the night were uncalled for, as was your tackle on Ash McGrath that resulted in him doing his wrist.

Shocking post. Get the netball skirts out Lions. Fair hard footy!
I can't belive as as Lions supporter you can't reconise that.

stopeedie said:

You are aware that it's a contact sport right? Or do the AFL need to make the Lions players "untouchable" now that the effects of salary caps bonuses are really being to show?

I would just like to point out that stopedeedie does not represent the Lions supporters on this issue. The majority of us recognise that Hodge is a fair player, that it is a contact sport, and that nothing illegal occured.

What a peanut, what game did you grow up with Stopeedie....Your front runners have done it for years....time to take some of your own medicine littel boy and go home and cry to your Momma...because no one here wants to read your tripe, nancy statements...sooka sooka la la.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You sure you don't support the Hawfs DVB? I'm still a big fan of yours regardless :)

Nah, I don't have a 'second' team but if i did, The Hawfies or Dees would be it. I've been a lifelong Eastern Suburbs boy (i only live a couple of burbs away from Hawthorn/Glenferrie these days) and i actually like their team and how they manage to rustle of teams i hate (Geelong and LOL Notf)

Met Allan Jeans once as well, one of the most grounded, decent and genuine people I've ever met.

I also like to get involved/take sides in shit fights not involving Carlton (for instance I'm #TeamCrows in the West Horsham shitfights) and it amuses me to see The Hawfies constantly pawn the Geelong Bay Flogs (You, Kardinia Park and Tyler are probably the only Geelong bay posters i like. The rest give me a headache especially Nakia, or as I call him, NoIdea)

Remove this Banner Ad

Flogstradamus Luke Hodge is a DOG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back