luke hodge is one of the softest players in the afl *Bumped*

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 13, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
I hear people say all the time that like hodge is one of the toughest players in the comp and every time I hear it I just laugh.Every time I watch the bloke play he is always pulling some stupid face or holding some part of his body like a little girl.

people think that because he gets hurt and keeps on playing that he is tough but what player does not get hurt on the football field ? its just that when ever luke hodge gets a little bump he has a big cry and lets the rest of the world know about his discomfort .Other player just get on with the job and dont make a big deal out of their discomfort

the point also needs to be raised that if luke hodge is such a great leader why did he play so badly in last years semi final when he was needed by his club the most ?

luke hodge = average footballer

Re: luke hodge is one of the softest players in the afl

Brady Rawlings BITCH!!!!

hawk.jpg

How far will young Luke be spitting it on Saturday?

Okay i know this is Bay 13 but seriously, i believe this is just far too ridiculous.

Dude, No.... I can't back up rubbish to that extent in any way.

Okay i know this is Bay 13 but seriously, i believe this is just far too ridiculous.

take a close look this week and you will see what I am talking about, he will no doubt be holding some part of his body to let the world know he has little sore and he will pull those stupid faces that he always makes

gc26 = the bloke who predicted last years premier before the start of the year and the bloke who came 15th out of 20,000 for predicting last years AA team on the afl web site

The same person who predicted Hawthorn wouldn't make the top 8 this year? :rolleyes: That prediction turned out well didnt it :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just recieved footage of Hodge's pre-game warmup.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hQqoL9V1j2k&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hQqoL9V1j2k&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

take a close look this week and you will see what I am talking about, he will no doubt be holding some part of his body to let the world know he has little sore and he will pull those stupid faces that he always makes

The only part of his body I can see him holding is his nuts as he points at various North players.

premierships and hawthorn just dont go together

If you believe this don't open a paper, turn on tv or listen to a radio. We will destroy you and you're the first person I'm going to come looking for. But in typical handbagger fashion you'll be never heard of again

If you believe this don't open a paper, turn on tv or listen to a radio. We will destroy you and you're the first person I'm going to come looking for. But in typical handbagger fashion you'll be never heard of again

ahahhahahaahh you might have a good team but it is nowhere near as good as ours mate and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool

Remove this Banner Ad

luke hodge is one of the softest players in the afl *Bumped*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back