luke hodge is one of the softest players in the afl *Bumped*

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: luke hodge is one of the softest players in the afl

I hear people say all the time that like hodge is one of the toughest players in the comp and every time I hear it I just laugh.Every time I watch the bloke play he is always pulling some stupid face or holding some part of his body like a little girl.

luke hodge = average footballer

hahahaha GC26 you have NO IDEA mate!!

Buckley (Nathan, you know ex-captain of Collingwood, arguably in the Top 10 players of the last 10) has called him one of the toughest players in the AFL, and Garry Lyon came out this week and said he was in the Top 5 players in the competition.... but what do they know, Buckley is a great who has played against Hodge and the Lyon is just one of the most highly respected experts in the game...but you know better, idiot

ahahhahahaahh you might have a good team but it is nowhere near as good as ours mate and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool

Watch us crush you like a bug. Back to sleep in the Sleepy Hollow for the pussies as Hawthorn comes to takeover September again

lets give hawthorn a medal for making the 8 , its a big achievement for such a unsuccessful club

lol, how ironic that you are talking about successful clubs! Can you tell me how many premierships Geelong has won in the last 50 years?

Hawthorn has won 9 premierships in the past 50 years and are currently 12 wins and 1 loss. I'd say we have been, and are currently, quite successful! :)

Didn't you know mate the VFL was really the VAFA :rolleyes:

Comrades - let me give you some advice.

You are up against GC 26 - who was accorded the prestigious position of Full Forward, no less, in Flawed Genius' Flog Team of the Century.

No one is given this position lightly. It is like a Nobel Prize for Flogs.

The only way to chastise this human driftnet is to make fun of the poor devil, not argue down to his sub-Epsilon level where madness will surely claim you.

You can't stop what's coming.

Biffinator.

Comrades - let me give you some advice.

You are up against GC 26 - who was accorded the prestigious position of Full Forward, no less, in Flawed Genius' Flog Team of the Century.

No one is given this position lightly. It is like a Nobel Prize for Flogs.

The only way to chastise this human driftnet is to make fun of the poor devil, not argue down to his sub-Epsilon level where madness will surely claim you.

You can't stop what's coming.

Biffinator.

hahahaha thanx for the heads-up Biff, I didnt really need to know his standing in the 'flog community' though, it was pretty obvious by the title of this thread!

can someone tell me how the hell you attach a youtube video to posts?

how does the ____wit get replies? Even for Bay 13, it boring.

P.S Im aware of the irony that I am relpying but dont start that, its the only way I can make my point. ;)

feed_trolls.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Geelong and Hawthorn finally play each and its a draw are these two teams supporters going to stop baiting each other with these stupid threads?
I used to think that the Port v Crows threads were the most pathetic but really Cats v Hawks threads are right up there.

I used to think it was funny but now its just boring.

BTW I read the first post, predicted the responses and replied.

FWIW Cooney is tougher than the both of them

When Geelong and Hawthorn finally play each and its a draw are these two teams supporters going to stop baiting each other with these stupid threads?
I used to think that the Port v Crows threads were the most pathetic but really Cats v Hawks threads are right up there.

I used to think it was funny but now its just boring.

BTW I read the first post, predicted the responses and replied.

FWIW Cooney is tougher than the both of them

What has Cooney actually done?

Talk about Media hype...

Will turn to water come finals time.

He plays a few okay games against weak opposition and is now Brownlow favourite? PUH-LEASE.

What a farce.

lol, how ironic that you are talking about successful clubs! Can you tell me how many premierships Geelong has won in the last 50 years?

Hawthorn has won 9 premierships in the past 50 years and are currently 12 wins and 1 loss. I'd say we have been, and are currently, quite successful! :)

1 professional premiership vs 0 professional premierships :)

Remove this Banner Ad

luke hodge is one of the softest players in the afl *Bumped*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back