Luke hodge vs gary ablett

Remove this Banner Ad

691123.jpg

You can't count Ablett possessions like you do the possessions of other players. He does 1-2 a lot, and doesn't gain a lot of forward momentum for his side.

uh huh

sure

As for the stats like clearances, I50s, goals, assists, Hodge has played a couple of games at half-back this season.

ablett spends as much time up forward as hodge does down back, so you would have to think their clearances should be much closer than they are

as for assists, geelong's forwards share the ball around, it's mostly johnson, mooney, chapman and varcoe getting the assists. ablett gets the ball to them

P.S. When was the last time Ablett had 13 clearances in a match. Actual question.

dunno about 13, but he had 10 vs sydney to go with 8 inside 50s, 2 goals and 2 assists whereas hodges 13 clearance game yielded 4 inside 50s and an assist and imo, 2 goals, 4 inside 50s and an assist>3 clearances

ablett spends as much time up forward as hodge does down back, so you would have to think their clearances should be much closer than they are

Crumbing off a pack counts as a clearance, so his time up forward doesn't quite excuse him.

I was seriously asking when the last time Ablett had 13 clearances was.

Goals are irrelevant when Ablett plays so much up forward. It's like me bringing up spoils and rebound50s and 1%ers.

I respect the way Hodge goes about it, and would love him at the Blues, but c'mon, don't compare him to Ablett please, Ablett is in a league of his own

Crumbing off a pack counts as a clearance, so his time up forward doesn't quite excuse him.

hp i'm not sure you know what a clearance is

Goals are irrelevant when Ablett plays so much up forward. It's like me bringing up spoils and rebound50s and 1%ers.

not really, seeing as how ablett kicks the bulk of his goals from the midfield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ablett easily.

One question tho, why do Hawthorn supporters always try and compare Hodge to the best players in the AFL when he is basically a poor man's Wiggins.

Ablett easily.

One question tho, why do Hawthorn supporters always try and compare Hodge to the best players in the AFL when he is basically a poor man's Wiggins.

it's pretty simple really, hawks supporters have a massive complex about taking hodge no 1 ahead of a player widely considered one of the best ever in judd

it's why hp is so obsessed with him

Hahah lol Im gonna troll the shit out of everyone when hodge wins the brownlow this year

and he is the number 1 player in the comp right now

his 32 possie 3 goal game yesterday reafirmed that

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke hodge vs gary ablett

Remove this Banner Ad

Back