Luke hodge vs gary ablett

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Hodge, I just rather Luke Hodge over Gary Ablett, they are both superstars, But, I like the fact that Hodge gets more of his own ball then Ablett, Ablett is more of a sheep dog hanging out the back of the pack waiting for the ball to fly out. Compared to Hodge who is usually getting the ball out.

Not saying that Ablett doesn't get his own ball, But, he is mainly one of those players that hangs out the back.

Ablett cops a hard tag and beats it most times, if he doesn't then he keeps trying his guts out for the team. Alternatively opposition clubs just don't tag him because it's largely ineffective.

Hodge cops a hard tag and gives you nothing, he'll go MIA.

Hodge has copped three hard tags in the last three weeks and was BOG in two of them. In the other he received a knock to the kneecap and was thus inhibited.

Ablett doesn't get a hard tag very often. Probably only the Saints and Carlton have tagged him consistently.

Hodge has copped three hard tags in the last three weeks and was BOG in two of them. In the other he received a knock to the kneecap and was thus inhibited.

Ablett doesn't get a hard tag very often. Probably only the Saints and Carlton have tagged him consistently.

Who were these threes hard tags on Hodge?

Hahah lol Im gonna troll the shit out of everyone when hodge wins the brownlow this year

and he is the number 1 player in the comp right now

his 32 possie 3 goal game yesterday reafirmed that

You better start now as you have put your B13 life on the line, with a Hawks flag the only thing to save you! And there is no hope of that.

And Ablett, from comparisons to last year has at least votes in 6 games, with possibly 5 BOG, so that is enough to put him ahead of Hodges total for the year anyway. And Hodge won't vote in any of your numerous losses.

And there is no comparison, Ablett is uncomparable and has been a better player this year, but Hodge has been very good too in an average side.

You better start now as you have put your B13 life on the line, with a Hawks flag the only thing to save you! And there is no hope of that.

And Ablett, from comparisons to last year has at least votes in 6 games, with possibly 5 BOG, so that is enough to put him ahead of Hodges total for the year anyway. And Hodge won't vote in any of your numerous losses.

And there is no comparison, Ablett is uncomparable and has been a better player this year, but Hodge has been very good too in an average side.

its ok mate im sure i can handle the insults when hawks dont win the flag:eek:

bigfooty is not my life maybe you should realise this :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF is going on here??

How is anybody favourably comparing Hodge to Ablett?

Ablett has Hodge covered in every area except playing loose back picking up cheap kicks.

nah

ablett averages more possessions (33.5 to 26.7), goals (1.9 to 0.6), inside 50s (4.7 to 4.3), clearances (5.3 to 4.3), contested possessions (12.8 to 10.1) and scoring assists (1.2 to 1)

What about tackles... oh wait gary ablett doesn't have a defensive side to his game...

I'd take hodge, better on field leader, is a dead set work horse, doesnt hang around look for one-twos and is a much better kick of the sherren.

What about tackles... oh wait gary ablett doesn't have a defensive side to his game...

I'd take hodge, better on field leader, is a dead set work horse, doesnt hang around look for one-twos and is a much better kick of the sherren.

Tackles : Hodge 74 @ 5.7 per game from 13 games
Ablett 54 @ 4.5 per game from 12 games

You know why Ablett can get one-twos don't you? It's called workrate.

Ablett disposal efficiency for the season is 74.31%
Hodge disposal efficiency for the season is 71.89%

Tackles : Hodge 74 @ 5.7 per game from 13 games
Ablett 54 @ 4.5 per game from 12 games

You know why Ablett can get one-twos don't you? It's called workrate.

Ablett disposal efficiency for the season is 74.31%
Hodge disposal efficiency for the season is 71.89%

You know why Ablett's disposal effiency is 74% don't you. It's called one-twos.

Hodge is a better kick than Ablett, and you know it.

Josh Hunt is a better kick than Ablett, Ablett is still the better footballer.

It's a shame Hodge couldn't get the Hawks over the line in those 6 or so losses in a row.

He may get the odd 1-2 behind the pack, but he also gets more contested possessions than any other player per game.

ablett is first to the ball, reflected by his high contested possession and clearance counts

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke hodge vs gary ablett

Remove this Banner Ad

Back