Speculation Luke Parker [UFA 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

So we can assume he's at Sydney again next year now, listening to Twomey surely is one way to put a nail in this one.

Mm I know it’s fun and games to criticise journalists and all their claims/misses, but you’re picking the wrong target with Twomey. He’s pretty good.

Mm I know it’s fun and games to criticise journalists and all their claims/misses, but you’re picking the wrong target with Twomey. He’s pretty good.

At picking a first round a day before a draft yes he is.

Whatever Adams cost us last year is the best guideline you could get

Pick 33 last year would be close to equivalent of 40 this year in a stronger draft
Sounds about right. We'll start by offering 58, and knowing Rawlings, it will be one of those two but with an obscure exchange of future picks thrown in to confuse everyone.

Pick 40 sounds about right and wouldn't be surprised if the Swans traded it overnight between draft days or before the selection to get better value for next year with a decent academy class coming through

I have a gut feeling that he will ask for a trade, especially so if we get up on Saturday.
After what happened in the Grand Final l think he's out. He looked like he is realising he wont win a GF with the Swans and maybe now is chasing the money and more years of playing. l see him nominating North in a few days time...

After what happened in the Grand Final l think he's out. He looked like he is realising he wont win a GF with the Swans and maybe now is chasing the money and more years of playing. l see him nominating North in a few days time...
I think all Swans fans will be heart broken that he will go but its better for the team. Take the pick 40 that they offer and they should go and draft another pressure forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Luke Parker [UFA 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back