Speculation Luke Parker [UFA 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL the game was well and truly over when Parker kicked those goals the Lions players were celebrating on the ground already. He is well past his best and would be a poor recruit for North.

Yep him at the Roos takes them backwards not forwards.

He was absent until the 10 minute mark in the 4th and popped up for some personaal glory.

Yep him at the Roos takes them backwards not forwards.

He was absent until the 10 minute mark in the 4th and popped up for some personaal glory.
nope...

I can See luke Parker Help North in the short term as a player.

Parker at North Melbourne means North Melbourne has an experienced mid for a season or 2. Thats not gonna set North Melbourne back 5 to 10 years.

LOL the game was well and truly over when Parker kicked those goals the Lions players were celebrating on the ground already. He is well past his best and would be a poor recruit for North.
At least unlike the other forwards he was still trying ....

Depressing that his career at Sydney will end like that.

All the best for him though, I certainly can't blame him for taking the bag elsewhere given how reluctant we were to play him this season.

Will hurt like a bitch seeing him in someone else's colours though.

nope...

I can See luke Parker Help North in the short term as a player.

Parker at North Melbourne means North Melbourne has an experienced mid for a season or 2. Thats not gonna set North Melbourne back 5 to 10 years.

He will go there for the money. Not for any other reason. And given the Roos list will end his career in the VFL because they have 10 kids who play his role who all desperately want to break into the 1sts.

He will go there for the money. Not for any other reason. And given the Roos list will end his career in the VFL because they have 10 kids who play his role who all desperately want to break into the 1sts.

Lots of players move for money. What’s the issue?

There may be a coaching opportunity too post his playing days.

I’m not seeing an issue here. Makes sense for all parties involved IMO, even if he does “end his career in the VFL”.

Lots of players move for money. What’s the issue?

There may be a coaching opportunity too post his playing days.

I’m not seeing an issue here. Makes sense for all parties involved IMO, even if he does “end his career in the VFL”.

Given the time the Roos have had, they should be getting games into the players they expect to play in finals. Parker isnt that.

If Richmond went for Parker it would make far more sense because they are a couple of years behind the Roos. Particularly with how many players want out of Richmond at the moment.

Given the time the Roos have had, they should be getting games into the players they expect to play in finals. Parker isnt that.

If Richmond went for Parker it would make far more sense because they are a couple of years behind the Roos. Particularly with how many players want out of Richmond at the moment.

Parker is needed for on-field and off-field leadership.

Our current captains are Simpkin and Luke McDonald. Think about that for a second...

I think they can do both.

Someone who adds significant experience and can drive standards would be invaluable.

North makes much more sense than Richmond as a landing spot for Parker IMO.

Richmond still has plenty of experience even if all the rumored departures come to fruition.

I think they can do both.

Someone who adds significant experience and can drive standards would be invaluable.

North makes much more sense than Richmond as a landing spot for Parker IMO.

Richmond still has plenty of experience even if all the rumored departures come to fruition.

Parker isn't on the Tigers radar at all so you can cross the Tigers off your list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as he makes a positive difference l dont care about what we pay him..

Why? Who would you rather they target?
I agree with your general sentiment.
However, can I put forward Membrey instead of Darling?
Doesn’t shift the needle either way, but on exposed form, Membrey looks to have a little more left in the tank than Darling

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Luke Parker [UFA 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back