Player Watch #?: Luke Parker - Welcome to North Melbourne - Konstanty and Parker traded for Pick 44

Remove this Banner Ad

That is very exciting. He is going to be so good for us. The fact he was nervous and pacing for it to be done shows how important it was to him.

He is all in!

Welcome.
Also liked Brady's comment "yeah I've spoken to Luke, I can't say what he said on live broadcast but he's happy". I reckon this is the best trade since we swapped Schwass for Grant (although I was gutted at the time).

Day 1 of preseason

LMac & Jy: "Welcome to the club Luke. We've got this tradition with our new players called Kangalotto where..."

Parker: "I don't give a crap about your silly games. I'm here to win games of footy. Now go sit over there."
He'll probably just rock up with a buzz cut to save em the hassle.

Luke McDonald is the best captain ever and should mentor Luke Parker.

Sad Old Man GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

"They used to say he'd walk into any Best 22"

Wouldn't want to disrupt the finely tuned Arden Street cultural ecosystem of the 2020s.
This would literally just make it worse though

And say what you will about it translating on field, but the young players have consistently said that despite results the dressing room culture is good and usually up beat. I wound t wanna **** up one of the things we're actually doing okay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #?: Luke Parker - Welcome to North Melbourne - Konstanty and Parker traded for Pick 44

Remove this Banner Ad

Back