Player Watch #?: Caleb Daniel - Welcome to North Melbourne - NM trade R2(25) for CD

Remove this Banner Ad

When I watched the kangas get spanked repeatedly by the bulldogs over the last 8 or so seasons Daniel has been a crucial player in their side. Every single time I saw him play I wished that we had him in our team. I don't understand the negativity towards him by some on here. My son in law is a rusted on bulldog and he is gutted that they've lost him.

Xerri and Caleb
Arnold Schwarzenegger Deal With It GIF

the positive is we get a all australian premiership player and vice captain

the negative is we over paid

at worst had to be a future second
CD is a gun. Misused this year as a sub. Clean hands, great in traffic and uses the ball really well. 25 is a steal when you see what he brings next year.

Unsure why they didn't ask him why the deal wasn't done earlier if both clubs were on the same page.

I wonder if he was at the same Japanese baseball game that our lads were at.

When I watched the kangas get spanked repeatedly by the bulldogs over the last 8 or so seasons Daniel has been a crucial player in their side. Every single time I saw him play I wished that we had him in our team. I don't understand the negativity towards him by some on here. My son in law is a rusted on bulldog and he is gutted that they've lost him.
In that way he reminds me of Waite. That's about where the similarities end.

Caleb Daniel crashed the internet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CD is a gun. Misused this year as a sub. Clean hands, great in traffic and uses the ball really well. 25 is a steal when you see what he brings next year.
We need a little class and composure in the back half. Reckon Caleb can give that.

Can see what he brings to the table, but damn I wish we didn’t part with 25.

You’d want to hope his leadership next year results in a considerable up tick in wins.
Banking on the collective of Parker Daniel & Darling converting those close losses into wins and a winning mentality kicks the young guns in to experiencing some highs rather than inevitable lows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #?: Caleb Daniel - Welcome to North Melbourne - NM trade R2(25) for CD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back