Mackie announces four-year deal and Milburn to play on (AFL Game Day)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Andrew Mackie On Game Day... (Announces 4 year deal)

Just asked if he has signed a 4 year contract. Said he has agreed to terms with the club :thumbsu:

Totally forgot about it. Went to go watch my nephew play football. Glad he is going to be with the club for at least the next 4 years as he is quite a talent. Dasher playing on was no real shocker as it has been stated before and i already read about Stevie being pretty much pain free. So hope i didn't miss out on anything else.

Handled the fools on Gameday well
- Very diplomatic when asked if Campbell Brown was a sniper - "It was very interesting what happened at the MCG yesterday"
- Happy to see the back of the dawks
- Max Rooke scarier than Moons and Scarlo
- Agreed to a new 4 year deal
- Otto makes everyone in the team walk a bit taller
- Kelly and Selwood are the coaches favorites
- Mack himself it a bit of a whipping boy of Bomber's (although said very heavily tongue in cheek)

Handled the fools on Gameday well
- Very diplomatic when asked if Campbell Brown was a sniper - "It was very interesting what happened at the MCG yesterday"
- Happy to see the back of the dawks
- Max Rooke scarier than Moons and Scarlo
- Agreed to a new 4 year deal
- Otto makes everyone in the team walk a bit taller
- Kelly and Selwood are the coaches favorites
- Mack himself it a bit of a whipping boy of Bomber's (although said very heavily tongue in cheek)

I don't doubt that for a second. Rooke would be 1 scary person on the football field.

Really disappointed i missed it. Considering the show i doubt there would be anywhere i can watch the replay online. However if someone recorded it and wouldn't mind uploading i would be grateful.

4 years?

What happened to the GFC standard 2-year deal for everyone bar champions (and Nathan Ablett)?

My guess is a longer contract is more guaranteed money but would be less per season than he would get on two 2 year deals. So Mackie is guaranteed every cent of his wages for the duration of a long contract and the trade off is he would be paid less per season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mackie announces four-year deal and Milburn to play on (AFL Game Day)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back