Mad Dog Muir

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Falchoon
Hangs around at The George Hotel in Ballarat trying to get himself in trouble with the young ladies.

take out the name Ballarat and insert Warrnambool and you have Geoof Clark.

Originally posted by Falchoon
Hangs around at The George Hotel in Ballarat trying to get himself in trouble with the young ladies.

Serious question - in light of the 'Hommosexual AFL Footballer' thread, could this comment be construed in any way as slander or libel? (Even if it were true?)

Robbie played BFL reserves a couple of years ago for Ballarat, then had a short stint at a Lexton Plains club. Had a bit of trouble with the wallopers.

Originally posted by NakedDeadGuy
Serious question - in light of the 'Hommosexual AFL Footballer' thread, could this comment be construed in any way as slander or libel? (Even if it were true?)

Not a chance.

Wouldn't even get near a law department.

The arguments of what constitues 'trouble' and 'young' is far too ambiguous.

He may have trouble when playing darts against young ladies - who to Falchoon could be 26 year olds.

Originally posted by NakedDeadGuy

Robbie played BFL reserves a couple of years ago for Ballarat, then had a short stint at a Lexton Plains club. Had a bit of trouble with the wallopers.

and the trouble with the wallopers was over ????? ;)

as for "trying" no harm in that ;)

though if you wanted specifics I could quite easily give you a couple

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should make him a field umpire. Who'd argue with him.

After being charged with the rape of an 18yo, and getting the absolute crap kicked out of him by Crown's head of security, Mad Dog is nothing more than a Yapping Shihtzu now.

Always a d1ckhead, used to go around bashing 18 & 19yo's to make himself look good and would threaten young kids until they bought him drinks and/or emptied their wallets. Glad he got smashed, the tears he cried that night shall forever be etched in my memory.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden
And not his alcoholism, raping, bashing and stealing? He's just a brain dead thug who got lucky for a few years. Now, he's where he belongs.
That's got nothing to do with his footballing career, Tyler.
I would like to see him umpire footy, but we have asked him and he won't umpire.

He is in fact banned from living in Ballarat which is a really bad decision considering the rape allegations were thrown out of the court case two years ago.

I respect Robbie Muir because he is a really nice person. It would be really nice if you could meet him rather than judging him on his past.

Originally posted by goaldrush

I respect Robbie Muir because he is a really nice person. It would be really nice if you could meet him rather than judging him on his past.

He's not a bad bloke, but you wouldn't trust him as far as you could throw him, particularly after a couple.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mad Dog Muir

Remove this Banner Ad

Back