Backfire Made a cuckold of a Melbourne supporter last night

Remove this Banner Ad

DAVO? DAVO? Are you there, DAVO? Please don't ignore me and our love! I remember in our fit of passion you called me a solid 8.2/10! That was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me!

I've changed my allegiance to Port, DAVO! I've disowned my previous life for you! Don't deny our male on gender ambiguous love! You picked the perfect weekend to come to Sydney and discover who you really were!

What say me catch up this Thursday night, DAVO? We can go and watch our beloved Port pound the life out of those pathetic beta-male Tigers! We can then go and engage in some pounding of our own! Grrrrrr!

Oh my! I'm getting hot just thinking about it! *Swoon*
image.jpeg

Which of you beta flogs is so mad about being cucked that you started this parrot alias :$:$:$

No need for the red face my dashing DAVO! Why won't you just embrace our luuuuurrrvee? I've bought the tickets for Thursday's game already. It's going to be FABULOUS! Why don't you talk to me? Do I have to find one of your alpha Power mates to come along instead? Don't go all beta on me, DAVO!

Yes I'm a queen my little Beta28772, and a FABULOUS one at that! Would you like to go to the game with me this Thursday? DAVO doesn't seem keen to see the Power ream those pussy Tigers. I suppose that not all that surprising after our little liaison on the weekend. LOL. Oh well, he's still FABULOUS!

No need for the red face my dashing DAVO! Why won't you just embrace our luuuuurrrvee? I've bought the tickets for Thursday's game already. It's going to be FABULOUS! Why don't you talk to me? Do I have to find one of your alpha Power mates to come along instead? Don't go all beta on me, DAVO!

Yes I'm a queen my little Beta28772, and a FABULOUS one at that! Would you like to go to the game with me this Thursday? DAVO doesn't seem keen to see the Power ream those pussy Tigers. I suppose that not all that surprising after our little liaison on the weekend. LOL. Oh well, he's still FABULOUS!
image.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol at the cuck mod who put a backfire tag on this... Hit a bit close to home for some it seems

It was Mardi Gras last night.

You weren't running in a funny motion this morning were you?

MIjUUJUQypnWaB_J7jPXRzEiGz8lWBn_Yh1xmydksVyt-ZXUdmXQh1duk7uqsnR74tR37keE2u_pDqOlhGG0CFFIyBdN66rSCdX4_X4enARjdBPXyxYlYzyTY5aOoXZb_fJv9Vs8CwNMywQULm070Sls1JM-wsZFPoM=w448-h328-nc

Awww, my big bad DAVO's gone done a backfire whoopsie. Maybe he's not the dominant alpha male I was hoping he'd be :(

You'll just have to be my little beta instead :hearts: Come here and let me clean up your mess.

Shut the **** up Bayer you filthy masher

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Made a cuckold of a Melbourne supporter last night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back