Backfire Made a cuckold of a Melbourne supporter last night

Remove this Banner Ad

So... basically, you're rolling the dice about a whole lot of diseases, cause she told you "I never do this"? If you've scored a bacterial STD, use antibiotics, but if it's a viral STD, you can't get rid of it, loser. Get tested.

ManOfClay got his name from Clay Smith, I believe.
Ahh clay smith the person bulldogs person said who's injury cause the dogs to psycholicgally shut down for their loss against us in the epic comeback last year instend of saying that Billings and Amitage tore them a new arseh*le.

Ahh clay smith the person bulldogs person said who's injury cause the dogs to psycholicgally shut down for their loss against us in the epic comeback last year instend of saying that Billings and Amitage tore them a new arseh*le.
Really, the Bulldogs medicos were negligent in letting Clay Smith back on the ground after he did his knee. However, ManOfClay disagreed.
Saints earned that win and it's the Dogs fault for not tightening up. Same thing I said about us after Joey kicked the winning goal near the siren.

I'm up in Sydney for work at the moment and was out with the boys last night when I ran into this absolute glamour at the bar. Started chatting away and she drops that she is engaged and is getting married in May.

Took this as a sign to move on and keep scouting the field. About 2 hours later she comes and gets me and says I don't usually do this but Davo lets get out of here. Take her back to my hotel and gave her the greatest minute and a half of her life.

Get up this morning and put on a port training singlet to go for a run and she sees and we get talking about footy. She reveals her husband to be is a mad demons fans.

It had me thinking is there a supporter base that more embodies everything their team stands for than melbournes cucks and their spineless beta footy team

Call Bullshit!!! .... If you had an absolute glamour wtf are you doing on Bigfooty at 1 am in the morning.

DavotheDasher.jpg

So... basically, you're rolling the dice about a whole lot of diseases, cause she told you "I never do this"? If you've scored a bacterial STD, use antibiotics, but if it's a viral STD, you can't get rid of it, loser. Get tested.
The secret is to take a piss and wash up straight after. Don't let condoms get in the way of good fun.

I'm up in Sydney for work at the moment and was out with the boys last night when I ran into this absolute glamour at the bar. Started chatting away and she drops that she is engaged and is getting married in May.

Took this as a sign to move on and keep scouting the field. About 2 hours later she comes and gets me and says I don't usually do this but Davo lets get out of here. Take her back to my hotel and gave her the greatest minute and a half of her life.

Get up this morning and put on a port training singlet to go for a run and she sees and we get talking about footy. She reveals her husband to be is a mad demons fans.

It had me thinking is there a supporter base that more embodies everything their team stands for than melbournes cucks and their spineless beta footy team

The title sounds like you've been cuckolded, but you wouldn't be the cuckold, you would be the rooster? The Melbourne supporter has been cuckolded in this instance, as I guess you explained in your post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you have supported Melbourne for more than 10 years then it's very likely you've been cucked at least twice in your life and probably masturbated furiously while it happened.

If you have supported Melbourne for more than 10 years then it's very likely you've been cucked at least twice in your life and probably masturbated furiously while it happened.

You say that as if it's an insult.

So now we do Penthouse fantasy stories in the bay?

So now we do Penthouse fantasy stories in the bay?

It's not a fantasy if it's real. Port fans need something to dream about. Who would have thought it would be a melbourne fans missus... each to their own i suppose.

My fantasy is becoming a robot. So i don't break my hand when i punch a brick wall after the footy. Plus robots can do other cool things, like maths.... well that's not really cool but i rekon they would be good at it.

Takes a """special""" breed of """man""" to stroke off to another bloke rogering his wife.

People can be bisexual if they so please, what does it matter?
You seem like pretty a homophobic sort, are you sure you're not a closet Fremantle supporter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Made a cuckold of a Melbourne supporter last night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back