Make a bold prediction for 2013..

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 22, round of upsets.

WBD, GCS, GWS, Melb on the same amount of points at the start of the round with a record of 4-0-17
Adelaide to lose to Melbourne.
GWS to beat injury ravaged 8th placed Richmond by 5. Patton and Cameron kick 6 and 5 respectively.
Suns to beat out of form Saints by their biggest ever winning margin.
Bulldogs will beat in form Brisbane at the Gabba. This leaves a 4 way battle for the No.1 draft pick. Brisbane out of finals contention after a run of 8 wins. Voss quits.
North and Hawthorn to draw. Leaving them stranded at 9th and 10th place half a game behind the 8.

Carlton to beat Essendon by 47 points and getting Minor Premiers.
Freo to lose to Port. Port to consolidate 14th place. Freo 2nd.

The next week we see GWS vs GCS and Melb Vs WBD. Competitiveness turned into Tankfest2013.

Mind if I borrow the Delorean this weekend?, There is a heap of shit I need to do....

Round 22, round of upsets.

WBD, GCS, GWS, Melb on the same amount of points at the start of the round with a record of 4-0-17
Adelaide to lose to Melbourne.
GWS to beat injury ravaged 8th placed Richmond by 5. Patton and Cameron kick 6 and 5 respectively.
Suns to beat out of form Saints by their biggest ever winning margin.
Bulldogs will beat in form Brisbane at the Gabba. This leaves a 4 way battle for the No.1 draft pick. Brisbane out of finals contention after a run of 8 wins. Voss quits.
North and Hawthorn to draw. Leaving them stranded at 9th and 10th place half a game behind the 8.

Carlton to beat Essendon by 47 points and getting Minor Premiers.
Freo to lose to Port. Port to consolidate 14th place. Freo 2nd.

The next week we see GWS vs GCS and Melb Vs WBD. Competitiveness turned into Tankfest2013.

I just hope you at least put a $1 multi bet on that, Spending the time to think of it is intense let alone thinking it might come in (i think you mightbe close though). With those sort of odds you might walk away a couple of grand better off as well as winning Big Footy's entire respect and women will find you the object of their affection.*

*or not

Everybody's saying 'you know what, I reckon Brisbane will be alright this year' as if they thought of it themselves, so ill be bold and say the Lions will have a terrible season and Voss will get sacked.

My bold prediction: A player comes out openly as being a homosexual, maybe attached to a scandal or not, or perhaps supporting a cause strong enough for him to do so. Maybe past or present.

Crows to finish 5th, Port 8th

Once again Adelaide will trash port in a "dream showdown"

A non midfielder will win the brownlow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Make a bold prediction for 2013..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back