Make Patty Mills our new No. 1 Ticket Holder!

Remove this Banner Ad

In Beijing he was a happy go lucky 19 year old college kid. Now, he's a 23 year old professional playing in the best basketball league in the world and one of the top 4 or 5 clubs.
I would hazard a guess that alot of people wouldnt even know who Andrew Bogut is.

The average person would not know who he is.
I doubt that after London where he was the leading points scorer per game on average. Just repped our guernsey on BTG earlier as well, which is exactly what you want from you no. 1 ticket holder... I barely see Hewitt doing this anymore.

I would hazard a guess that alot of people wouldnt even know who Andrew Bogut is.
You would be wrong then. I doubt there is anyone in Melbourne especially who wouldn't know who he is. I doubt non sport followers know who Lebron James is either, so they don't count.

You would be wrong then. I doubt there is anyone in Melbourne especially who wouldn't know who he is. I doubt non sport followers know who Lebron James is either, so they don't count.
Wouldn't the idea of a no 1 ticket holder be to get interest from people outside sport. Hence needing a high profile non sporting person

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't the idea of a no 1 ticket holder be to get interest from people outside sport. Hence needing a high profile non sporting person
He would get plenty from the US on board, which would help massively. How does Hewitt get non sporting people involved exactly?

Im not suggesting hewitt keeps his position. But i recon more people would know about him

Of course. That's not very hard considering Lleyton was a world number 1 tennis player. However, BACCS does have a point in sayin Hewitt is close to the end, where Patty Mills is at the beginning of his career.

We embarking on a new generation of players, time for a new number 1. But I still support Adam Scott as world number 6 golfer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Make Patty Mills our new No. 1 Ticket Holder!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back