Make Patty Mills our new No. 1 Ticket Holder!

Remove this Banner Ad

Patty seems like a level headed bloke, though its only become widely apparent the last few days that he's a keen Crows supporter. Adam Scott would be a decent option, but his tendency to choke wouldn't be a good omen, particularly for us ;)
A0-wetOCYAEITqP.jpg:large

Still no better sportsperson out there than Lleyton to represent us. Absolute warrior. Legend.

Agree 100% Ley Ley absolute superstar. Deserves No 1 crows ticket for many years to come. As a player Number 1 for 80+ weeks. Dual Davis cup winner, dual grand slam winner. Only Lost slam finals to best ever federer. Made 3rd/4th round this year beating Raonic & taking set off the Joke. Greatest ever davis cup player for australia in matches and wins. Bleeds for his country. Wears his crows cap to ATP & Slam media conferences. French reporters ask "who is crows"

I would really love Patty Mills as our number 1 ticket holder. Guy is a superstar and bleeds for the crows. Can't believe some people have never heard of him particularly after all the media coverage he got at the Olympics.
Is a joint number 1 ticket holder an option? I believe a couple of clubs have this. Both Scott and Mills would be brilliant. Both young athletes who should have great success in both their fields.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would be wrong then. I doubt there is anyone in Melbourne especially who wouldn't know who he is. I doubt non sport followers know who Lebron James is either, so they don't count.
You would be wrong then. I doubt there is anyone in Melbourne especially who wouldn't know who he is. I doubt non sport followers know who Lebron James is either, so they don't count.

You would be wrong then. Its the marketing departments job to appeal to the wider community, not just sports fanatics.

And I bet you I could find plenty of football lovers who would have a hard time realising who Mills was.

However I am all for changing the guard. Like the Adam Scott suggestion.

Patty seems like a level headed bloke, though its only become widely apparent the last few days that he's a keen Crows supporter.

Err, you do realise he actually is a Hawthorn supporter.

I seriously don't get why people want a number 1 ticket holder who doesn't even support the club.

If Paddy is a Crows supporter I guess it would be fun to replace one arrogant little $%& with a different arrogant little $#$%.

In all seriousness I think we should keep Leyton. He does reflect a lot of the virtues we would want to see in our players and is a genuine Crows man through and through.

I actually thought the OP was referring to the guy from Idle Australians, who came second to the Adelaide supporting Troll Doll.

I have no idea who Patty Mills is. Never heard of him prior to reading this thread.

Hi Vader - guess this sums it up. Patty Mills grew up and went to school here in Canberra!
May have been the first Indigenous player to go to the NBL?

If Paddy is a Crows supporter I guess it would be fun to replace one arrogant little $%& with a different arrogant little $#$%.

In all seriousness I think we should keep Leyton. He does reflect a lot of the virtues we would want to see in our players and is a genuine Crows man through and through.
Lleyton did his best to rip our club to shreds by pursuing his own selfish agenda....

Personally I knew who he was but I never expected him to be an AFC supporter, was a pleasant surprise.

Did anyone else notice at the beginning of the interview him making a gesture to draw attention towards his guernsey? Looks like he's proud of who he supports.:thumbsu:

Lleyton did his best to rip our club to shreds by pursuing his own selfish agenda....
Get out of town. Hell hath no fury like the rath of TWO women's scorn. The blokes did the best they could in the circumstances.

Remove this Banner Ad

Make Patty Mills our new No. 1 Ticket Holder!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back