Mega Thread Malthouse, Trigg, the Players, Game plan - The Official 'Where is Carlton At" thread (2015 edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

A member of a Club that lost 3 first round and 3 second round draft picks due to Trigg's incompetence and involvement in cheating.

The same club that was a financial powerhouse when Trigg took over, that has now posted repeated significant losses (and tried to deceive the members about the reasons why).

Who are you?

I'd love to know the metrics which they used to decide Trigg was a good choice.

Mr Trigg has all the hallmarks and per-requites for a future in AFL senior management. Moreover, I wonder what commercial interests he has in current and future AFL contracts like several other commissioners, that would be the icing on the cake!

A member of a Club that lost 3 first round and 3 second round draft picks due to Trigg's incompetence and involvement in cheating.

The same club that was a financial powerhouse when Trigg took over, that has now posted repeated significant losses (and tried to deceive the members about the reasons why).

Who are you?

Agreed.

Seems a divisive figure who can easily put people off-side

Who are you?

Likely Trigg comes across as a "do anything it takes" type, and you know, it's Carlton, they don't exactly employ your humble leader types

I don't blame Carlton for going after Nicks. He's done some excellent work at Port. Exactly the kind of individual they should be looking for.

I highly doubt they offered it to Sanderson.

Has his name even come up before this article?

Itd be like Aaron Hamill getting quoted as turning them down when he is ranked about 50 deep on the list.

Not sure Nicks is that big a loss.

Let's start to worry when the likes of Tudor, Dew, Kirk, Sumich etc start publically turning them down.

"I'm not expecting a call at all – I haven't heard anything – I haven't made any contact with them either, at this point it's not on my radar," Nicks said.

"It's not something I feel I'm in a position to go for … I've got a lot more work to do with the Power.

"At this point, no, it won't be something I'll be looking at."

Unequivocal

FFS does anyone do anything other than read headlines anymore?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had this problem 15 year ago. Bomber told us to eff orf. Roos said he wasn't ready. Sheedy trolled us to get more money out of Essendon. Luckily, we pulled ourselves together and focused our resources, exhausted all contacts, and finally got our man.

wbfrawley_narrowweb__200x270.jpg

Chin up lads. It's always darkest just before the day dawneth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Malthouse, Trigg, the Players, Game plan - The Official 'Where is Carlton At" thread (2015 edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back