Mega Thread Malthouse, Trigg, the Players, Game plan - The Official 'Where is Carlton At" thread (2015 edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good, who'd want him anyways!

Blues want someone who is commited and up for the job, not those who are not up for it and don't want to be at the club. I'm happy these Hasbins are saying no, because we don't need waste time on them

We've already got a coach his name is JB

this one
Jimmy-Barnes.jpg

or this one

brayshaw.jpg

Nicks the latest in a growing list to turn down a Carlton gig before even being offered.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-06-01/matthew-nicks-says-nix-to-carlton-coaching-job
The answer is...
A: Nicks wants to stay committed to Port during the H & A season.
B: Nicks isn't on our radar.
C: Nicks is being chased by Richmond who aren't foolish and tied to a former Collingwood player as coach.
D: Nicks has responded to the media's question before we've asked the question.

Carlton has burnt so many coaches over the years (Jones, Jezza, Rats, Pagan, Brittain, Malthouse) the Carlton brand is seriously tainted now from a coach's prospective employment perspective. Any candidate would be thinking, "If I sign a 3 or 5 year contract, and the board doesn't like what is happening after 1 or 2 years, I'll be sacked".

Look at Geelong and how perseverance paid off with Bomber.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good, who'd want him anyways!

Blues want someone who is commited and up for the job, not those who are not up for it and don't want to be at the club. I'm happy these Hasbins are saying no, because we don't need waste time on them
Come on gillo, put your hand up. You fit these criteria.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Malthouse, Trigg, the Players, Game plan - The Official 'Where is Carlton At" thread (2015 edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back