Premier Lg Man City alleged breaches

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Here he goes hahahaha
You call him our chief defender, but he's been critical of us plenty of times.

He was against FFP from the outset (one of the few) and hasn't really wavered from that.

Best journo there is atm (even when he's critical).

Here he goes hahahaha

Crying about protecting the old elite when he wrote a huge article on why an independent regulator would be unfair on the PL (i.e. the old elite). Weird guy.

Hows he managed to get Levy and Redknapp into his first few paragraphs on city cheating?

I'm no Levy fan but even I can't find an angle to blame him for this mess!
Isnt it obvious?

7ah16b.jpg

And when eventually found guilty throw them to the bottom of the pyramid. The PL needs to flush these turds for the good of the league.

Tickets for Alty away would be hard to come by, might have to go in the home end.

Would be brilliant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those interested, the general feeling from the "experts" amongst our support and ITK types is:

- the charges are very vague, as such it's hard to get a grasp on what we're facing at the moment.

- despite this, the nature of the charges leave them in no doubt that the league is accusing fraud, not mistake or accounting error.

- because of this, although the case will be decided on "balance of probabilities" the bar to prove that will be much higher than if fraud wasn't alleged.

- despite the number of charges, the case boils down to 5 or 6 arguments. Prove one argument (or not) and up to 30 or 40 separate charges will be decided.

- at this stage, Mancini, sponsors, and non cooperation are the main components of the case. But again, not a lot of detail in the charges to date.

- a 3 man panel, hearing in private isn't suitable for a case of this complexity and magnitude.

- courts will be an option only for particular arguments relating to the case, the courts won't hear or review the case or the decision.

- once an outcome has been reached, either side can appeal. In that case a new panel will be her up to hear the case all over again.

- ITKs are pretty bullish, but at this stage no-one seems to know exactly what we're facing. So a bit of caution behind the confidence.

Aren't the charges being leaked or coming about because the PL doesn't want govt. regulation into football?
I'm not sure. There was a white paper on governance in football due to be released yesterday, but that got pushed back two weeks.

At this stage I think its more a coincidence than anything.

Although I do wonder, with the United sale reportedly happening in the next few weeks if the government is sitting back until after that.

It is interesting though, that most clubs at the top don't want an independent regulator. Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool, United, can't remember the 5th all opposed. We're the only one that wants it.

He could learn. At $120k a day he only has to do his day job for 5 days a year

It’s baffling to me that there are people in the world that earn £80,000 a day at their job and end up literally dying of a heart attack on the same job for 40 years.

I think there was a bit of journalistic licence with the £80k.

His normal rate is £5k an hour, so just a mere £40k a day. Wonder how he manages.

Meanwhile the league has hired Lionel Hutz on minimum wage I presume as no papers have quoted his salary.

Why?

They always are

Only curiosity made me go further than this, “the charges are very vague, as such it's hard to get a grasp on what we're facing at the moment.”

So basically they know **** all.

Just due to the serious nature of the charges. The consequences of the more serious charges are greater, so the burden of proof increases. You need to be pretty sure if you're going to be accusing company directors of dishonesty, and potentially exposing organisations and individuals within the organisation to criminal investigations.

They always are

I wouldn't say so.

Only curiosity made me go further than this, “the charges are very vague, as such it's hard to get a grasp on what we're facing at the moment.”

So basically they know * all.
Vague in terms of the specifics.

We know what breaches we've been alleged to have committed, just not who and what it refers to.

Mancini has been speculated, but at this stage that isn't public knowledge for example.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier Lg Man City alleged breaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back