Marc Murphy - officially biggest stager in AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

The Weagles must have felt tough after putting Murphy down before the bounce...but did someone forget to tell them that they are out their to play football and not act tough.

Although they didnt look so tough when the score was 18 - 0

Jeez that Murphy is such a dud...

Can't get up when he's winded, what a horrible football player.

Melbourne are the best team in the competition.

I remember the day Greg Healy's face ended up on the back of his head courtesy of one of Steve Da Rui's biceps.

He even feigned unconsciousness to get a stretcher off the ground so he didn't have to look anyone in the eye. Weak ****.

What a weak as piss game we've turned this into - shitfull in my opinion.

However, Peter Schwab, and I still do have enormous time for him in what he achieved over a great career at Hawthorn, has really overstepped the mark here.

Considering his role with the umpiring department, he has pre-empted any findings by the MRP by stating his opinion publicly, and in any reasonable court of law, Kerr should get off on this technicality.

Anyone who hits up a Carlton player should get a 'get out of jail free' card for 12 months IMHO.

Cheating scum.

He's not actually working for the Umpiring dept anymore, but with AFL Victoria (IE The VFL and other local leagues) you do realise that don't you TWITA, you twit ... ? :thumbsdown:

What a weak as piss game we've turned this into - shitfull in my opinion.

However, Peter Schwab, and I still do have enormous time for him in what he achieved over a great career at Hawthorn, has really overstepped the mark here.

Considering his role with the umpiring department, he has pre-empted any findings by the MRP by stating his opinion publicly, and in any reasonable court of law, Kerr should get off on this technicality.

Anyone who hits up a Carlton player should get a 'get out of jail free' card for 12 months IMHO.

Cheating scum.

I fully endorse this post.

How are you TWITA btw?

It was pretty bloody stupid by Kerr especially right in front of the ump, but Murphy milked if for all it was worth, pretty soft effort, AGAIN.

Murphy is a fat little midget with no skills.

Worst number 1 pick ever, and that includes Bryce Squibbs.

Glad you are showing everyone your knowledge of the game???

Everyone thinks your a flog next time dont let those little fingers hit the keyboard and prove them to be right. :eek::eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who gives a flying **** if he's a stager as long he can play, and Murphy can play. Joel Selwood doesn't mind diving headfirst into the opposition, does it make him any less of a player? Hell no it doesn't, if anything it makes him even more valuable.

Murphy is a fat little midget with no skills.

Worst number 1 pick ever, and that includes Bryce Squibbs.

The only reason Watts doesn't play is because he's too embarrassed to be seen with the Demons.

He'd be able to hear his mates giving him shit through the echoes of an empty stadium.

Melbourne really are quite funny.

The only reason Watts doesn't play is because he's too embarrassed to be seen with the Demons.

He'd be able to hear his mates giving him shit through the echoes of an empty stadium.

Melbourne really are quite funny.

God you must regret the day you made your account...

Remove this Banner Ad

Marc Murphy - officially biggest stager in AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back