Marc Murphy - officially biggest stager in AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who thinks Kerr is weak is a flog or a liar!

I hate WCE but this guy is tough and you all know it!!

Yes, hitting a bloke when he isn't looking at you at all is very tough.

I guess that he mistook him for a cabbie.

Kerr was a pussy if you ask me. He got Murphy when he wasn't looking.

Very brave.
Exactly - Kerr has a history of being a thug on and off the field. Basically the same as Barry Hall
Murphy is a fat little midget with no skills.

Worst number 1 pick ever, and that includes Bryce Squibbs.
Gee your most recent number 1 has set the world on fire!
Fat and no skills - well I guess BF can put you on perm ignore as you have no obvious grasp on reality

He did it again tonight. Someone did that thing where you hit the person in the tackle with your forearms.

He flopped to the ground holding his head, no free, gets up again. What a disgrace.

Get this shit out of your game.

Farren Ray tackles him on the 50 and he starts flopping round like a fish out of water that has just double dropped, biggest girl in the AFL.

I honestly cant believe the amont of times he throws his arms in the air and his head back like he has been shot.

Pull your head in Murphy, enough with the acting. Unless he is acting under orders, the coach really needs to pull him up on this and Fevola aswell.

Its a disgrace what they are doing to get a free kick.

Murphy is a disgrace.

More concerned with acting than trying to play footy.

Less focus on trying to score yourself an Oscar champ, more focus on remedying your sub-par skills.

TBH, Murphy does play for free kicks on occasion. It's something he needs to get out of his game.

That said, he does go in and get his own ball unlike, let's say... ummm.... Pendlebury.

You surely aren't talking about the same Pendlebury that has picked up more contested possessions than Marc Murphy are you?

I know you wouldn't fail that badly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murph is far from a Dud.
A quality young player that's got a long career ahead of him,.
Having said that,his diving, falling to the ground, playing for free kicks is becoming a worrying trend. He blandly throws himself forward when he realizes the ball is out of his reach.
I'd rather he takes the contact and rebounds for the next contest.

incorrect murphy has 3 more contested possessions

Would that be from the one extra game he just played that you stupidly included (although his average is still worse)?

At the start of round 12 when they both had the chance to have played the same amount of game, Pendlebury had more and will have more at the conclusion of this round. Marc Murphy could only dream of getting his own ball like Pendlebury

Murph is far from a Dud.
Having said that,his diving, falling to the ground, playing for free kicks is becoming a worrying trend. He blandly throws himself forward when he realizes the ball is out of his reach.

Blatantly?

Murph is far from a Dud.

Ban in from watching Geelong games. That should stop it.

Steve Johnson better watch out. Marcy Marc is after his crown as the competition's worst actor.

Woah woah woah, Stevie J has a lot of work to do before he takes the title of Lloyd.
Have to agree
It is only that Lloyd is now too slow and stupid to get near the ball so we easily forget how he is blown over by a zepher to fall on his face, cry and demand a free kick. He is like a Pakistani spinner appealing for LBW. We know it is laughable but how does he getb away with it so often?

Have to agree
It is only that Lloyd is now too slow and stupid to get near the ball so we easily forget how he is blown over by a zepher to fall on his face, cry and demand a free kick. He is like a Pakistani spinner appealing for LBW. We know it is laughable but how does he getb away with it so often?

I don't think I've ever seen a Pakistani spinner appeal for LBW whilst lying face down on the pitch..

If Marc Murphy played cricket for Pakistan though, there would be factories dedicated to the production of Marc Murphy effigies by now.

I don't think I've ever seen a Pakistani spinner appeal for LBW whilst lying face down on the pitch..

If Marc Murphy played cricket for Pakistan though, there would be factories dedicated to the production of Marc Murphy effigies by now.
Did you not see that swarm of bees last your that had them digging the dirt with their teeth?

Remove this Banner Ad

Marc Murphy - officially biggest stager in AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back