No Oppo Supporters Marc Murphy unsportsmanlike

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: Kildonan has moved the Murphy posts from the post match discussion thread into this and created a discussion here in order to clean up the Post match discussion - making it much more on topic

Please keep discussion in here CIVIL and respectful towards other posters

**** off Murphy, you dog. Most gutless thing I've seen on the football field. Only tough when the bloke's lying on the ground. Weak as piss

**** off Murphy, you dog. Most gutless thing I've seen on the football field. Only tough when the bloke's lying on the ground. Weak as piss
absolute dog act. scum. so glad gears went straight up to him and made it even.

does anyone remember back years now, when there was talk of Carlton taking to get pick 1? he missed a goal 10 metres out straight in front. we saw him out at Cheers I think it was, and he was laughing and carrying on to Jason Ball saying how he missed it on purpose. always thought he was a dog from them on. little campaigner.

So angry at Murphy.
But fired us up and we owned them in the last.
Was watching Jake ad I thought he had done a knee. Saw what Murphy did and I went totally off my nut.
That is the worst sportsmanship I have seen for years on a football field.

****en gutless

what did Murphy acrually do? I haven't seen anything
Carlisle got smashed in marking contest and was in obvious pain lying on tge ground.
Murphy had nothing to do with him being crunched.
Carlton then kick goal while Jake is still writhing in pain.
Captain Tuff guy then runs over to Jake while he is still lying on the ground and leans over and gives Carlisle an absolute gobfull in his ear.
Cue the Saints players all go after weak campaigner Murphy.

#MURPHYSOBRAVE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OUT: Riewoldt, Webster
IN: Stevens, McCartin

Dunstan stays due to the opposition, and Newnes goes to half back for Jimmy. Otherwise Dunstan for White, Savage, DMac as well, or perhaps Wright returns to the back line.

Only other thing to mention, besides Billings, is that IF Murphy did indeed spit on Jake - I know the Murphy boys, and while I didn't like Marc, I'd be shocked he did something like that - it deserves nothing less than a suspension.

A truly disgusting act.
Did he spit on him? Jesus christ, I just thought he had a go. Apparently he didnt spit but didnt shake hands at the end.

****en dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back