Il più migliore di San Maranese giocatore di tutti i tempi?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens

Domenica, 3° Aprile

00:00 Juvenes / Dogana v Libertas
00:00 La Fiorita v Faetano
00:00 Pennarossa v Cosmos
00:00 Domagnano v Tre Penne

23:00 San Giovanni v Cailungo
23:00 Tre Fiori v Folgore / Falciano
23:00 Fiorentino v Murata

Non Giocare: Virtus

Attenzione:
Ora Legale termina alle 3 del mattino.

Classifica:

Migliori Marcatori:

La pausa internazionale è finita, e il suo tempo per ottenere nuovamente dentro la roba vera.
Spero che voi ragazzi non ha perso giocatori importanti durante la pausa.

Comunque... Sono le partite finali prima della finale, e la gara si sta riscaldando! La partita del giorno è ovviamente Juvenes/Dogana v Libertas come entrambe le squadre stanno lottando per garantire che il 3° posto nel Gruppo A. Questo è più o meno la stagione sulla linea qui, se Libertas perde questo gioco, è possibile bloccare tra i primi tre.

San Giovanni sta effettivamente facendo peggio in questa stagione poi hanno fatto la scorsa stagione. Se vogliono ottenere qualche dignità di questa stagione, che dovranno trovare in qualche modo la voglia di vincere di vincere qui. Cailungo raschiato solo una vittoria per 1-0 l'ultima volta a casa, quindi sono sicuramente lì per la presa.

Tutto sommato, alcuni impianti molto gustosi tutti in fila come ci stiamo preparando per la fase finale . Un sacco di divertimento per essere avuto!

Inoltre , questa settimana sondaggio: Chi è più grande giocatore mai di San Marino? Bonini o Selva?
Curioso di sapere se qualcuno qui ha mai effettivamente visto Bonini gioco.

Avere a esso!

Liverpool v Tottenham
1396197612976_lc_galleryImage_Feb_30th_2014_Liverpool_U.JPG

Pictured: Liverpool and Tottenham BF users fight it out yet again. I dare you to put names to the players (which Tottenham fan is tackling which Liverpool fan?)​

Saturday, 2 April 2016
22:45 Chelsea have the bye, so they're going to Birmingham for a practice game (Aston Villa v Chelsea)

Leicesterday, 3 April 2016
01:00 Woolwich v DEEEEEENEY! (Arsenal v Watford)
01:00 Plucky Little Cherries v St Mark's (Bournemouth v Man City)
01:00 The Cits v Collingwood (Norwich vs Newcastle)
01:00 Boring Candy Canes v Token Welsh Team (Stoke v Swansea)
01:00 Crappy Candy Canes v The Throstles (Sunderland v West Brom)
01:00 London United v Pardew's (West Ham v Crystal Palace)

After the Clocks Go Back an Hour at 3am AEDT

02:30 (After DST ends) The Ultimate S*itfight(Liverpool v Spurs)

22:30 Leicester v Scouse Candy Canes

Monday, 4 April 2016
16:00 Man Goo v Crappy Scousers (Man Utd v Everton)

The Table?

The Stat Leaders?

(Rejected suggestions: Doing a La Liga Matchday (in recognition of BeIn), a Championship Matchday. Names will stay up for a day. If you're a Grumpy Gramp, just click on the link, or highlight the area next to the fixture to see who is actually playing. Bonus points if you can figure out some certain team names. If

I don't need to tell you about Daylight Saving Time ending, I just gave ya the warning in the fixture list. But in case you didn't get it, we're actually working with workable hours again! That means you can watch your Leicester games and still wake up in time for work!

Anyway, hope you all enjoyed your International Breaks (HAHAHA), hopefully your players all came back in one piece, and maybe with some confidence boosts for the season's end. We're now back to the proper league stuff, and well, only one talking point here, for better or for worst. Thankfully it's the late game and not the early game?

If there was ever a time to debate Tottenham's credentials for the Big 6, it would be this game. Who knows which Liverpool will show up for the game? All that is certain is that we'll have yet another fight in this topic. (or you can just troll me by not having one at all and taking it like Gentlemen/Ladies.)

Leicester and Southampon is also yet another huge game as Leicester will be looking for the response to tighten the screws. Note that every Sunday is going to be called Leicesterday, because exclusive to the month of April, Leicester will play every Sunday!

Norwich and Newcastle will be a very critical game for the relegation fight. While there's still plenty of games yet, this is THE 6 pointer of the round.

Poll Question still stands, so still answer that.

Have at it!

Oh ****

The showdown and Pool/Spurs in the space of 24 hours.

Hoping to keep the 6 game unbeaten streak going.

Ah thanks for the edit. Always looking back at history ;)

#banter has now started :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Draw or loss and Leicester win and its pretty much us done. Surprised just how terrible our record is at Anfield. Thought we did ok there under Harry but even he only won there once.

Liverpool 3-0 and this place will be full of the 8th placed pests all next week

Draw or loss and Leicester win and its pretty much us done. Surprised just how terrible our record is at Anfield. Thought we did ok there under Harry but even he only won there once.

Liverpool 3-0 and this place will be full of the 8th placed pests all next week
He only played three times there - one won, drew one and lost one.

I think he won all his games at WHL against them though. It's the perfect time to lift the recent Liverpool hoodoo though - basically we need to if Leicester win

Do Leicester have a hard game at all coming up?

If we get through this hurdle we've got 2 more straight after this, we need them to gorge on some dodgy lasagne

We have to hang in there until the final three games when they have tough looking fixtures - but Leicester seem to do better against the top sides anyway so :confused:

I think we have to win six of our last seven to have any chance. Probably too much of an ask but just take it one game at a time I suppose

Looks like Firmino won't make it for this weekend's game. That just about ends our chances at Anfield.

Unfortunately means Spurs will still be in the hunt for their second trophy in 25 years. Going to be incredibly unbearable if they do get up.
Not as unbearable as it will be if Ryan Mason is a PL winner before Steven Gerrard ;)

Not as unbearable as it will be if Ryan Mason is a PL winner before Steven Gerrard ;)
Apparently Jan is on the cusp of being back in the team (touch and go for Anfield). Spurred On debated this. Should he be an automatic inclusion once fit. Made the argument that we've only conceded 4 goals in 8 league games with Wimmer. I think he will get his spot back but stiff on Kev.

Apparently Jan is on the cusp of being back in the team (touch and go for Anfield). Spurred On debated this. Should he be an automatic inclusion once fit. Made the argument that we've only conceded 4 goals in 8 league games with Wimmer. I think he will get his spot back but stiff on Kev.
He shouldn't be back in for this game. Maybe for United or Stoke. But then again if Wimmer does well at Anfield and we win why change a winning team? If anything he could be used as a sub option if we look comfortable in any games and rest Toby or Rose for the final 10-15 mins of games

Remove this Banner Ad

Matchday 32

Back