Il più migliore di San Maranese giocatore di tutti i tempi?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

With iPhones updating automatically at 3am for daylight savings, any suggestions for the best way to set an alarm for the Liverpool Spurs game? Match starts at 2:30, but if you set it at 2:30 you'll wake up an hour early (clock rewinds at 3am), and if you set it at 3:30 you'll miss half the game because the clock would have re-set o_O

Guess i'm using my old bedside clock...

Why is this game being televised live in the UK? Villa are down and Chelsea playing for nothing - odd decision considering some of the three o'clock games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is this game being televised live in the UK? Villa are down and Chelsea playing for nothing - odd decision considering some of the three o'clock games

Early game is always televised live isn't it?

And I thought you guys can't watch 3pm games at all.

With iPhones updating automatically at 3am for daylight savings, any suggestions for the best way to set an alarm for the Liverpool Spurs game? Match starts at 2:30, but if you set it at 2:30 you'll wake up an hour early (clock rewinds at 3am), and if you set it at 3:30 you'll miss half the game because the clock would have re-set o_O

Guess i'm using my old bedside clock...

Easy fix. Put your phone in flight mode. Set the date back 1 day. Job done.

Early game is always televised live isn't it?

And I thought you guys can't watch 3pm games at all.
Yeah Saturday early game is the BT sport one. Sunday and later Saturday games (Liverpool/Spurs) are on Sky.

None of the three o'clock games are televised by law

Imagine how ******* degrading it would be iff you're getting dropped altogether from the Villa team ala Agbonlahor.
Was because he was smoking on their trip to Dubai or wherever they disappeared to. Wasn't form related as such.

Remove this Banner Ad

Matchday 32

Back