News Matt Clarke heads West. Replaced by Chris Toce

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things but any one know who is our acting recruiting manager?

Assume Blair is just going to look after the department for the moment?

Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things but any one know who is our acting recruiting manager?

Assume Blair is just going to look after the department for the moment?
Blair has been running things, with Francis Jackson increasing his time at the club to support him in the short term.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sad, Chris would have done a mountain of work this year and unfortunately won't be around to see the finished product.

Thanks for the time you gave us even when your health was troubling you.
Hopefully we can nail the draft to celebrate his legacy

He genuinely sounded like a fantastic person

Hopefully we can nail the draft to celebrate his legacy

He genuinely sounded like a fantastic person
Hopefully was also thinking renaming our draft threads after him. Small gesture but still. Hopefully his work we truely get to see.

Terribly sorry to hear that news , gone far too soon dont imagine much older than early 40s , my heartfelt condolences to the family
Unfortunately Cancer doesn’t discriminate

Unfortunately Cancer doesn’t discriminate
Amen to that brother, if anything another reminder for us all to be aware of our own bodies and overall health

I was diagnosed at 21, if something seems a little sus don’t just assume it’s nothing and make sure you get it checked out

Amen to that brother, if anything another reminder for us all to be aware of our own bodies and overall health

I was diagnosed at 21, if something seems a little sus don’t just assume it’s nothing and make sure you get it checked out
Sorry to hear. i got checked out 2 years ago had all tests just have to do it. Yes blokes say ahh it can wait, delaying can make it worse.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Matt Clarke heads West. Replaced by Chris Toce

Remove this Banner Ad

Back