Opinion Matthew Nicks: Adelaide's Coach (Part 2) - Full Support of the Board

Is Matthew Nicks the right coach for Adelaide?

• Firmly yes (I love what I'm seeing)

• Leaning yes

• Can't decide either way

• Leaning no (but don't sack him yet)

• Firmly no (he should be sacked)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this isn't a coach killer, then why should anyone bother re-newing?
Will be a huge loss of members next season if the club persists with Nix.

So does this peanut survive if we finish with 5 straight losses?
The early extension is one of the worst decisions our club has ever made, and it's stiff competition when it comes to terrible decisions.

No one in their right mind could say that he'd still be here next year without these imbeciles going early for no reason.

The early extension is one of the worst decisions our club has ever made, and it's stiff competition when it comes to terrible decisions.

No one in their right mind could say that he'd still be here next year without these imbeciles going early for no reason.
Nicks would not have survived the Richmond game if he wasn't extended.

I'll go one step further than one of and say it is the worst decision we'd made.

What an embarrassment the club has become. Getting rid of Nicks is the first step along with a new recruitment and list management team. Nicks has no ****ing clue and if the club doesn't remove him they are cooked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was the Richmond loss, but he still managed to survive that.

We could lose by 10 goals for the next four weeks and he'll still be coaching us next year.
Why? He is making the club worse every year. Why would they keep him unless they are sabotaging the club on purpose.

Why? He is making the club worse every year. Why would they keep him unless they are sabotaging the club on purpose.

I agree he's rubbish and he should be sacked, but he won't be.

Roo will be behind the scenes telling the Board to just hold firm and telling them it will just all magically fall into place eventually.

Hawthorn another club that has gone past us. By miles.

Where are we going? Just directionless, wasting draft picks and those that we do get right we seem to ruin with poor coaching/development.
West coast will be next unless we make major changes.

he should go but he cant be the only senior figure at the club to go. recruitment and development needs a cleanout and fresh eyes and opinions. those departments are killing us before it even gets to the coach.
Start with Adam Kelly.

Useless prick who can't even string a sentence together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back