May - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

It's A Dundeel is better but they are very good 3yos nonetheless, I think El Roca was the run of the race in the Ryder but regardless they are 2 of the benchmark 3yos from this season.

Eclair Big Bang beat them both in the Guineas Prelude so I would say MOL has not just been beating hacks as you are suggesting.

Suggests to me they are just solid 3yos - nothing more.

And Pago Rock beat MOL (and now has a 5.5kg swing this weekend) who beat EBB who beat ER and LJ.

So your saying Sportsbet should just pay me now? Ill be ****** if i know why bothered backing Pago EW!

David Hayes needs to know ASAP, he's got a sprinter that is world cup/dubai quality!

What on earth are you on about?
And Pago Rock beat MOL (and now has a 5.5kg swing this weekend) who beat EBB who beat ER and LJ.

So your saying Sportsbet should just pay me now? Ill be ****** if i know why bothered backing Pago EW!

David Hayes needs to know ASAP, he's got a sprinter that is world cup/dubai quality!

Am I on Bay13 or the punting board?

What a rubbish post.

I thought you were capable of having a reasonable conversation but obviously not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magic Me is always "catching the eye". Its style doesn't help it a lot getting too far back.
Might've just got anchored with the 60 there, though you're right to identify horses who are always 'flashing home'.

Stable don't mind their odds, I'd definitely butter up again next time in a similar race/country cup :thumbsu:

In race 7, Hero master from BR 5 looks great value @ $4.60
Nice one, winners keep winning mate. Was still at work so couldn't back him :(

Am I on Bay13 or the punting board?

What a rubbish post.

I thought you were capable of having a reasonable conversation but obviously not.

i was being a just a touch facetious, in case you couldnt tell, possibly much in the same way you were by comparing Morphetville form to Meidung.

Anyway thats it for me, I'm out of this convo. If i cant have laugh every now and then in between talking turkey whats the point? Enjoy.

Don't know if anybody read the steward report from Sandown 7/5/2014

Well at least its not Olly,

VICTORIAN racing stewards are investigating a claim that a jockey had some small wagers on thoroughbred races.
Steward Rob Montgomery, chairman of today’s Sandown meeting, said the stewards were acting on a tip-off.
He said the investigation would be ongoing.
Montgomery said he would collate the evidence, including from TAB agencies.
He would not reveal the identity of the jockey, but confirmed that he was not riding at today’s meeting.

Don't know if anybody read the steward report from Sandown 7/5/2014

Well at least its not Olly,

VICTORIAN racing stewards are investigating a claim that a jockey had some small wagers on thoroughbred races.
Steward Rob Montgomery, chairman of today’s Sandown meeting, said the stewards were acting on a tip-off.
He said the investigation would be ongoing.
Montgomery said he would collate the evidence, including from TAB agencies.
He would not reveal the identity of the jockey, but confirmed that he was not riding at today’s meeting.

Stewards not the only ones acting on a tip-off that day it seems.

I'll show myself out.

Mods can we get a separate thread for the musings of MM, ILP and A11.

This is ridiculous.

Hey, reading their discussion of horses/races is far more interesting than reading posts which are just a selection in each race of a card out in the bush on a Thursday afternoon.

Melbourne Cup 3rd MOUNT ATHOS goes around in Chester in the UK tonight in defense of the Group 3 he won easily last year (before tanking for the rest of the European summer to protect his Melbourne Cup handicap ;) ).

Fellow Melbourne Cup runner BROWN PANTHER opposes, while HILLSTAR contested some big British races last year.

Last edited:
Hey, reading their discussion of horses/races is far more interesting than reading posts which are just a selection in each race of a card out in the bush on a Thursday afternoon.

I enjoy it as well mate, I was just having a whinge about nothing :confused:. I have actually been tailing a few of A11's tips and have done pretty well from him :thumbsu:

Anybody give SISTINE DEMON a chance in the Goodwood tomorrow, wide barrier has seen him drift but should run a really strong 1200 and form leading up to this has been faultless including an amazing win last start.

Dont usually like doing this incase it goes arse up (posting second hand info) but as posted in my bet tracker:

Im not doing markets for Sydney this week but ive been given a very confident push by someone who i know and trust on this, getting extreme overs on Sportsbet right now, free bet EW to nothing he says, price wont last:

ROSEHILL RACE 2:

$6.50 EARNEST ERNEST - WIN (sportsbet) 1.25 units
$2.25 EARNEST ERNEST - PLACE (sportsbet) 2.5 units

Was burnt by EE 3 times earlier in the year but I think it's probably the horse to beat here. Rugged Cross a false favourite.

Melbourne Cup 3rd MOUNT ATHOS goes around in Chester in the UK tonight in defense of the Group 3 he won easily last year (before tanking for the rest of the European summer to protect his Melbourne Cup handicap ;) ).

Fellow Melbourne Cup runner BROWN PANTHER opposes, while HILLSTAR contested some big British races last year.

MOUNT ATHOS scratched - now a coin flip between BP and HILLSTAR.

Remove this Banner Ad

May - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back