May - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Buffering huge unders in the BTC Cup. Is going ok but not an odds on pop especially when he wont be able to cross Temple of Boom to lead.

Like both Tiger Tees and Hot Snitzel to sit on the back of them and pounce at the right time

Buffering huge unders in the BTC Cup. Is going ok but not an odds on pop especially when he wont be able to cross Temple of Boom to lead.

Like both Tiger Tees and Hot Snitzel to sit on the back of them and pounce at the right time

Similar thinking to you, even with the small field and Snitzerland out i have a bit of speed here. Backing SOB despite the terrible track record, Doomben is a tight track so doesnt really suit his racing style but with the smaller field tomorrow he will be sitting closer and wont have to go around as many. Bet relies on the speed which i see. If the race isnt run how i see it, he has no hope.

Buffering may very well win but $1.90 is poison, agree.

While I remember it, don't think it was mentioned here but Shamus The Cat was reitred last week.

I was almost correct in that he'd never win another race but he did manage to squib himself the Oz Guineas before heading out to pasture. I feel I was the moral winner of the statement though as he got nowhere near it in WFA company.

I hereby elevate him to the exhaulted company of Savabeel as one of the all time worst Cox Plate winners.
ha ha moral winner

I think the Group 1 subsequent win in the Guineas puts it above Savabeel and fellow pits contender Pinker Pinker.

Goodwood always provides a good race to have a bet

Heavy 8 there today - does that favour anything in particular ?

Platelet comes into calculations for me now. Had him at $11 Thursday, but heavy track, wide barrier, swooper, may get things to suit today.

Wont be backing him as unders for me but will be playing with some F4's with Platelet heavily involved and a quaddie must now.

Where are all the 3yo staying males?
Top 3 & 6 of top 10 in the The Qld Derby market are fillies inc Telepathic who is fave for the Rough Habit today

seth

Doomben
Race 32 - Agitate
Race 48 - Eloping
Race 85 - Our Boy Malachi

Flemington
Race 18 - Picking Time BEST BET
Race 310 - Belle Couture
Race 64 - Lonhspresso

Morphettville
Race 11 - Bullpit
Race 23 - Too Cool to Fool
Race 41 - Le Roi
Race 55 - Freezy
Race 72 - Platelet

Rosehill Gardens
Race 29 - Rugged Cross

Morphetville Quaddie

1 Freezy (5)
Love For Ransom (6)
Whitten's Delight (8)
Star Fashion (16)

2 Maybe Discreet (1)
Oregon Spirit (2)
Golden Penny (10)
Saturday Affair (14)

3 Platelet (2)
Sistine Demon (7)
Ready To Rip (13)
Whitlam (18)

4 Just Discreet (1)
Lady Melksham (3)
Girl Guide (11)
Nadeem Lass (12)

Dont usually like doing this incase it goes arse up (posting second hand info) but as posted in my bet tracker:

Im not doing markets for Sydney this week but ive been given a very confident push by someone who i know and trust on this, getting extreme overs on Sportsbet right now, free bet EW to nothing he says, price wont last:

ROSEHILL RACE 2:

$6.50 EARNEST ERNEST - WIN (sportsbet) 1.25 units
$2.25 EARNEST ERNEST - PLACE (sportsbet) 2.5 units

Dead last on the turn, only horse to make any ground from the 2nd half of the field, best run in the race, unfortunately they dont pay on that or a 4th place finish. :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

May - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back