McCartin v McAdams

Remove this Banner Ad

Well clearly you watched it with rose coloured glasses on you moron..

Maybe take em off and watch it again.

Look where the fxxkn ball was at point of impact..
View attachment 1781342

McCartin wasnt even concerned with the ball and was runing to his right towards mcadam when the ball was moving towards his left instead.. and he went the bump as, whats most likely, an attempt to lay a shephard for his team mate.

A poorly executed one at that..

Desperately trying to claim otherwise is just fxxkn laughable.
See my edit
McAdams reaches out and leans forward and knocks the ball away, which mccartin then follows once the contact happens.
The photo you picked actually shows McCartin looking at the ball so idk why you chose that still frame from the video but anyway

Don’t be an idiot. Watch it in real-time.
I did.. watching it in real time makes no difference.

McCartin goes the bump in a clumbsy attempt to shepard for a team mate.. contacted with mcadams face.. and breaks his cheekbone..

that happens no matter what speed you replay it at.

Now, I’m almost certain McCartin had no malice intended.. he was just going the bump to shepard for a team mate.. but he completely ballsed it up and hip and shouldered mcadam in the face.

you go the bump and that happens.. then you have to face the consequences.

he’s lucky he‘s only got two games..

See my edit

The photo you picked actually shows McCartin looking at the ball so idk why you chose that still frame from the video but anyway
MCCartin went the bump in what looks like a shepharding attempt. Contacted with the head. Broke mcadams cheekbone.

it was clumbsy. And its what the footage shows no matter what garbage spin you desperately try and layer on it.

SmartSelect_20230821_185655_X.jpg
Both players watching the ball

SmartSelect_20230821_185824_Gallery.jpg

McAdams leaning forward in an attempt to knock the ball to his advantage

SmartSelect_20230821_190013_X.jpg
McCartin still watching the ball but bracing himself for contact

McAdams over committed to knocking the ball to advantage and when it took a bad bounce he couldn't protect himself. Not McCartins fault. Same as Duncan V Fox.

Throw it out

I did.. watching it in real time makes no difference.

McCartin goes the bump in a clumbsy attempt to shepard for a team mate.. contacted with mcadams face.. and breaks his cheekbone..

that happens no matter what speed you replay it at.

Now, I’m almost certain McCartin had no malice intended.. he was just going the bump to shepard for a team mate.. but he completely ballsed it up and hip and shouldered mcadam in the face.

you go the bump and that happens.. then you have to face the consequences.

he’s lucky he‘s only got two games..
IMG_8833.png IMG_8834.png IMG_8835.png
Looks like a loose ball that both players are going for. Collision between the two is inevitable from the outset. Ball squirts out to the left. McAdam stretches for it, which opens himself up and also lowers him. Players collide.

Stop sooking.

They’re all available online, and they all show an inevitable collision between two players wanting the loose ball.
So why did you stop putting them up?..

was it all too hard for you to use the complete set?

or does the complete set not suit your arguement..

he went the bump. Got him high, broke his cheekbone.

its pretty simple to see if you just watch the replay.. even in normal speed.

anyone arguing otherwise can continue to do so for all I care.. I have no intention to argue against their nonsense any further.

So why did you stop putting them up?..

was it all too hard for you to use the complete set?

or does the complete set not suit your arguement..

he went the bump. Got him high, broke his cheekbone.

its pretty simple to see if you just watch the replay.. even in normal speed.

anyone arguing otherwise can continue to do so for all I care.. I have no intention to argue against their nonsense any further.
There’s an entire video that shows the opposite but I think three frames is enough to prove you wrong.

Stop sooking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean seriously .. you couldn't make this sh*t up ..

AFL .. at the beginning of season .. "the head sacrosanct" .. we will come down hard with banz hammer

Shane McAdam gets rubbed out for 3 weeks in round 1 for a front on bump .. no injury .. oooh, looked bad .. sent straight to the tribunal and upheld

Paddy McCartin is forced into retirement due to repeated concussion injuries a few weeks ago

Tom McCartin front on bump to Shane McAdam .. depressed fracture of cheek bone (out for the season) .. 2 weeks from the MRO

Sydney fans .. he'll get off .. because .. reasons

And he probably will because the MRO is chook lotto 😂

Last edited:
Which bit of bump, high contact, broken cheekbone are you disputing? Cos they all seem pretty obvious.

It was probably an accident but the fact remains he broke McAdams cheekbone with his shoulder. No way he gets off.
Just becuase McAdam chose to McHeadbutt McCartin’s shoulder shouldn’t mean McCartin gets McPunished.

Isn't it enough that a game was swung in their favour based on cheating? Now they want to get away with head high contact and fracturing a bloke's cheekbone as well. Turn it up!
If the cheekbone fracture happened when McAdam ran into McCartin, why wasn't a head injury assessment done?

Facts are this:

Two players approaching the ball orthogonally. McAdam (below) either approaches low, or slips, and runs into McCartin's shoulder. Below is McCartin attempting to remain balanced.

Will get thrown out. Open and shut case of hysterical South Australian victim mentality.

F4C2_sjaAAIe2ZV

If the cheekbone fracture happened when McAdam ran into McCartin, why wasn't a head injury assessment done?

Facts are this:

Two players approaching the ball orthogonally. McAdam (below) either approaches low, or slips, and runs into McCartin's shoulder. Below is McCartin attempting to remain balanced.

Will get thrown out. Open and shut case of hysterical South Australian victim mentality.
Would you have the same opinion if it was a Sydney player who ended up with the broken cheekbone?

Would you have the same opinion if it was a Sydney player who ended up with the broken cheekbone?
Do you think Duncan v Fox should have resulted in a suspension?

To me they're the same ; fox over committed, the ball bounced out of his reach and duncan kept going towards the ball only bracing himself on the way through.

Duncan wasn't cited as he was deemed to be bracing for contact and realistically couldn't contest in an alternate way

Jeff Gleeson (chair), Shane Wakelin, Jason Johnson are the tribunal members this week

Remove this Banner Ad

McCartin v McAdams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back