McCartin v McAdams

Remove this Banner Ad

Free to play
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

What did I tell you.

Never in doubt.

One can’t be penalized if some idiot chooses to headbutt your shoulder.

Especially when Duncan did the same thing a month ago and was deemed a football accident

Probably dozens
I’ve seen Tuesday night social basketball comps run with more integrity than the AFL.

Good luck to McCartin and the Swans, but the AFL is a total joke and the events of this weekend and this tribunal finding are just the latest episode in a ridiculously long line of embarrassing bungles and inconsistencies.

Total bush league.

I’ve seen Tuesday night social basketball comps run with more integrity than the AFL.

Good luck to McCartin and the Swans, but the AFL is a total joke and the events of this weekend and this tribunal finding are just the latest episode in a ridiculously long line of embarrassing bungles and inconsistencies.

Total bush league.
I agree

It is embarrassing he was given two weeks to begin with

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering the bloke has a fracture you could do it a bit classier. Nothing wrong with celebrating a win but you don't have to be a tool about it
I’m not celebrating. There’s no evidence the fracture occurred during this incident.

Just highlighting that this was a rubbish trial by media and should never have gone to MRP

If I was a crows fan I’d be asking why no HIA was done.

Hahahahaha

Honestly is there a less consistent or worse run “professional” sporting league anywhere in the world?

Actually it’s consistent with Mitch Duncan who unfortunately injured Fox. Complete footy accident, it’s the same here. In a contact sport injuries occur

Actually it’s consistent with Mitch Duncan who unfortunately injured Fox. Complete footy accident, it’s the same here. In a contact sport injuries occur
Duncan also should have been suspended mate.

So yeah it’s consistent with that one, but both are inconsistent with the rest of the season.

I’m not celebrating. There’s no evidence the fracture occurred during this incident.

Just highlighting that this was a rubbish trial by media and should never have gone to MRP

If I was a crows fan I’d be asking why no HIA was done.

Somehow has a fracture but wasn’t off for a HIA? Which one is it?

So has it been confirmed that the goal umpire was on the panel to decide this yet? 🤣 Shouldn’t have been 2 though that’s for sure.

It got what it deserved tonight tossed out as it should have been. Christian is hopeless get rid of him

Remove this Banner Ad

McCartin v McAdams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back