McGlynn and Kennedy to Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a joke, surely. Kennedy is a gun. Big bodies, can play. Ok to lose mcglynn, but for low draft picks? We could have got jolly for those two almost.

Sydneys doing OK during this trade week. While they havnt added a superstar to their list, theyve added abit of depth, and all done relatively cheaply.

If that's true, Hawthorn have had a crap day with the loss of Williams, McGlynn and Kennedy. Pelchen needs to be fired.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that's true, Hawthorn have had a crap day with the loss of Williams, McGlynn and Kennedy. Pelchen needs to be fired.

shit day for hawks. why are they giving williams away? he is a gun that complements buddy and roughead nicely. and i liek what i have seen of kennedy as well while mcglynn did a job on didak last time i saw him play. what are they doing?

on the flip side more shrewd work from the swans. mumford will be a gun, the next jolly only they have got him a couple of years younger. seaby will be solid back up. kennedy and mcglynn will add midfield depth and grunt. if they happen to land fev tomorrow it would top their week off nicely

So overall Sydney are at

IN:
Picks 14, Mark Seaby, Shane Mumford, Josh Kennedy, Ben McGlynn

OUT:
Pick 22, Pick 70 Amon Buchanan, Barry Hall, Darren Jolly

That is amazing. Sydney, beg, big winners. Mumford and Seaby will form a very nice ruck duo IMO. Kennedy could become a quite a good footballer. McGlynn ain't bad. And on top of this they have PIck 14. They lost a 5th rounder which I doubt they would have even used, Barry Hall that if not traded would have been delisted, Pick 22, Amon Buchanan who is an average-good footballer and Darren Jolly who, despite being a top 5 ruckman in the comp, can be covered by Seaby and mumford. Also this means Jesse White can play as a full time forward. Simply, I would be very happy if I was a Sydney supporter.

In: Seaby + picks 28 & 39
Out: Buchanan + picks 22 & 47

In: Pick 47
Out: Hall

In: Picks 14 & 46
Out: Jolly

In: Mumford
Out: Pick 28

In: Kennedy + McGlynn
Out: Picks 39, 46 & 70

Leaves us with picks 6, 14, 38 & 54 in the draft. We still need to swap 54 with the Bulldogs in regards to the Hall deal. Overall a good week for us.

Ouch, Hawthorn havent done well this week :cool:

Not happy losing kennedy, especially for those shit picks. I can live with mcglynn. Little dissapointed about losing willo but he will benefit going to ess. But apart from that deal, happy to get gibson and burgoyne. Gibson will help the backline a lot and burgoyne is class. sort of player we dont have enough of.
Hopefully we can offload one of those picks for a ruckman-maybe griffen from adelaide for pick 42 or whatever it was.
then i would say we have done well out of trade week.

Not yet anyway ;)

What people need to understand is that WE DON'T BOTTOM OUT.
Thats a post that gives us a bad name, pull your head in and be grateful what we got.
Sydney have done well but so has Brisbane. Kennedy if he's half as good as the rest of his family he will go well. McGlynn is a midget and might free up Jack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back