Me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How was your Holiday Heals!!

How bout those cats, unstopable!!!

Curious about how the gangbang went, remember the more people in your gang the more dangerous it can get......A good game of twister always goes down well in gangbangs but if Daniel says Right Leg Green just watch him as i reckon he'll have a surprise for you..

Stay safe and no more pets hey!!!!

crosbows can be your friend and still legal up here in Darwin, might be able to help you out....let me know

Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven't been here much but I went on holiday and have been super busy. My holiday was really ace and the place had a big pool that was also ace and I swam alot. But i don't have much time to tell about it now, maybe later.

I have had a reply on my ezifriends. I don't know what I should do. Daniel said I should ignore it because she sounds desperate and he thinks maybe she is not from australia and he thinks she is probably really fat and that is why she goes to the gym so much. he said i am better off just with the boys. Here is her profile what do you think i should do?

~ 25~ abc-australian born chinese. love my friends. enjoy my job. pay is crap~ my life is work, gym, and weekends out and about...

The cats also have got it all one so

COME ON THE MIGHTY CATS GET IT ON AND LETS START THE PARTY NOW!

Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven't been here much but I went on holiday and have been super busy. My holiday was really ace and the place had a big pool that was also ace and I swam alot. But i don't have much time to tell about it now, maybe later.

I have had a reply on my ezifriends. I don't know what I should do. Daniel said I should ignore it because she sounds desperate and he thinks maybe she is not from australia and he thinks she is probably really fat and that is why she goes to the gym so much. he said i am better off just with the boys. Here is her profile what do you think i should do?

~ 25~ abc-australian born chinese. love my friends. enjoy my job. pay is crap~ my life is work, gym, and weekends out and about...

Sounds pretty ezi.

Healy is breaking down intercontinental barriers. This is classic.

First day on this board. Came here to learn Footy from the people who know, but, can't turn away from the Healy thread.

Healy is full of shit.

I don't think he is as special (if you get my meaning) as he makes out.

what is the politically correct terminology for someone with an IQ lower than opossum?

How gullible can you get. Stop feeding his fantasy.

I LOVE the self ownage going on in this thread. People read the first page or two, then post a stupid reply like.

Omg He's lying, he's not special, what an idiot, i have no sense of humour, this is a footy board.....

Dont post anything unless you have read EVERY single post in the thread. Thank you.

I dont know which is funnier, healy or the stupid people who think healy isn't real.

:D

PS Hi Healy, I hope the Cats and the eagles play each other in the grand final this year, that would be exciting. Hope your carers let you watch the finals on the television!!!

I LOVE the self ownage going on in this thread. People read the first page or two, then post a stupid reply like.

Omg He's lying, he's not special, what an idiot, i have no sense of humour, this is a footy board.....

Dont post anything unless you have read EVERY single post in the thread. Thank you.

I dont know which is funnier, healy or the stupid people who think healy isn't real.

:D

PS Hi Healy, I hope the Cats and the eagles play each other in the grand final this year, that would be exciting. Hope your carers let you watch the finals on the television!!!

ZOMG I think thefamilyguy isnt real! I looked at him on teh TV and he is a cartoon!!!11

P.S. Don't forget Priddis and Hurn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi everyone,

Does she u have a 50+ page thread about ur self?;)

I AM VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK THE MIGHTY CATS ARE GOING TO WIN THE GRAND FINAL BY 120 POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is very very exciting. Yesterday our carer got us some crayons and paper and same special paper sissors and we made some Cats posters. I made one which said, The mighty Cats premiors in 2007. And another one that said, The Cats are the Best chuck out the rest! I have one stuck over my bed and one on my window. They look really ace. Kevins poster looked stupid he did not even do it in the rite colors, his was purple and yellow. He is a major spazz. He cried when I said his poster was the most stupidest I had ever seen. I then got in trouble with our carer for been mean.

I am just so excited.

My friend Daniel is not really my friend anymore. He has a new friend called Ryan. I went to play with him at his house but Ryan was there. They kept locking me out of Daniels room and then when I broke the door handle and went in the room it was really dark and Daniel and Ryan were in Daniels bed together. They screamed for me to get out and said that they were playing forts. They both were swetting and I think they might have been doing something else but didn't want to tell me because it was probably ace. I left and went back to the unit. I hate Daniel now.

Kevin and I think that when the Cats win we might go to Skilled stadium and hang out because there will probably be lots of drunk anf happy girls there and we might get a girlfriend.

Anyway I can't wait for the grand final.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS GET IT ON AND WIN BY 120!

Good for you Pat!! I reckon the cats might win the grand final too. maybe you can plan a big night and you'll be able to party all night long! Have you got plans? Has Daniel? (even though you hate him?). If you don't, you and Kevin could head up to the Peel? I'll be there with some of my friends and it should be fun.

And I know I know, this post is about "Me" isn't it Heals? and therefore everyone else can post their crap everwhere else. Like you say.

But if I could sneak in one lil' request, that being that I'd sure like to hear more from the bigpapagman: his posts are just platinum. I'm pretty sure that like me, people come to this site to read his views. So I'm sorry if his posts on your page seem out of place Paddy, but know this: we care what it is that he thinks. Ranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back