News Media Thread, 2023: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, the idea was to stay the week and keep it at one trip instead of two.

So naturally we changed our minds and decided to fly back.
I'd opt to fly back as well
It's our shortest trip...

It's just unlucky the 'Gather Round' (being an extra, unplanned round) fell between a home game and an away game from our perspective. We were going to have 2 away games in a row regardless (either prior round and gather round, or gather round then subsequent round).

I'm happy to get fired up about a number of injustices to the WA teams, but this just isn't one of them.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Freo fans want to be pissed off they should be pointing out that they’re playing on a cow paddock in a totally shit time slot whilst we playing at Adelaide oval on a Sunday arvo

Now that’s a valid argument given where each team finished last year

If Freo fans want to be pissed off they should be pointing out that they’re playing on a cow paddock in a totally s**t time slot whilst we playing at Adelaide oval on a Sunday arvo

Now that’s a valid argument given where each team finished last year
Most of them wouldn’t even know where they are playing. Too busy ranting about JL and Bell to notice something like that.

Good to see someone calling out the ridiculous barracking some commentators engage in.

Also, lol at Tom Browne. Numpty.
It is good, but I doubt anything changes.

In defence of BT, I wonder if what he thinks he is doing is trying to keep the viewers interested by saying that the game is still live. If the commentators concede it's over then it's likely that a lot of people will change the channel.

It is good, but I doubt anything changes.

In defence of BT, I wonder if what he thinks he is doing is trying to keep the viewers interested by saying that the game is still live. If the commentators concede it's over then it's likely that a lot of people will change the channel.
Hardly the first time football has shown the absolute most important thing, the only thing is .... rrrrrratings!

I’m sure I will be soon.

Honestly speaking I don’t know if she blocked me cause of what I said to her or not. I’ve had so many Freo fans block me( never interacted with them)cause I’ve had a go at other freo people on there. There’s a freo fan on there called Mark (is a pastor) and West Coast occupies his mind more than Jesus christ and Fremantle do. One day I compiled a collection of his tweets about us and highlighted how we live rent free in his mind. He ended blocking me and so did a bunch of his freo worshippers.

That said there’s some good Freo people on there you can banter with too

So Mcgowan has a go at BT’s commentary and Browne resorts to personal insult. Just highlights how poor the quality of journos are in footy. I dunno but 7AFL should be the ones making Browne apologise for that.
63A51B94-49CF-47FD-8AC3-44115AFBB4B4.png

That said there’s some good Freo people on there you can banter with too

Sure, sure.

Unicorn GIF by MOODMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back