News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Well well well... Suma correctly predicted Gov might be out.

So did Ryan Daniels on Triple M this morning.
I don't think you needed to be Nostradamus to see this.

I know Gov is amazingly tough but only two weeks with a punctured lung? Just couldn't see it.

Schofield is a closet freo fan absolute clown tonight

Grabbed a beer, cheers to the missus, no Pav on comms tonight and then Schoey dishes up that absolute tripe. Not only was it completely awful, but his takes are not consistent across all forms of his media "duties".

We can't forget that Freo are his target market audience heading into finals and with him dropping a fresh line of Freo merch but sheesh that has never stopped Pav whether the Eagles were in the hunt or not.

Grabbed a beer, cheers to the missus, no Pav on comms tonight and then Schoey dishes up that absolute tripe. Not only was it completely awful, but his takes are not consistent across all forms of his media "duties".

We can't forget that Freo are his target market audience heading into finals and with him dropping a fresh line of Freo merch but sheesh that has never stopped Pav whether the Eagles were in the hunt or not.

Apparently Pav is commentating a sport where the participants have a bigger nose than them… the equestrian

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Apparently Pav is commentating a sport where the participants have a bigger nose than them… the equestrian

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Dude, saying stuff like that may unlock some serious dark shit on internet forums.

Please consider your language when posting.

Dude, saying stuff like that may unlock some serious dark shit on internet forums.

Please consider your language when posting.
Pav and white powder loving horse toffs? Seems like a perfect match.

Pav and white powder loving horse toffs? Seems like a perfect match.
Animated GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any happiness over not having to listen to that idiot Pavlich is immediately ruined by Schoey. I'm begging for some variety.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back