News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Simpson going on afl 360 to match brains with Robbo tomorrow night

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Taking a stab at the Q's Simmo will get.

1. Why was reid rested last week
2. Reid was quiet are you worried / How was those 2x Fend offs.
3. Probably ask about Long and Waterman

Then just some Waffle from both the pair of then before the rest of the questions are directed to the Victorian coach

HAHAHAHAHA First crack tonight, they finally get to the our match start with the Dons and then go to a break and never even talk about West Coast at all.

Every other match they do both teams.

Pretty much why I've watched like 3 episodes of On the Couch and about 10 episodes of 360 over the last three years. If it weren't for Reid we'd be utterly irrelevant to the Vic media talking heads..which is fine by me. Let us cook in peace.

Pretty much why I've watched like 3 episodes of On the Couch and about 10 episodes of 360 over the last three years. If it weren't for Reid we'd be utterly irrelevant to the Vic media talking heads..which is fine by me. Let us cook in peace.
It sounded like they intended to talk about us but then got an ear piece message they needed to do more adverts so cut it.
Usually they are pretty good on first crack to at least give us between 30 seconds to a minute even if we suck.

It sounded like they intended to talk about us but then got an ear piece message they needed to do more adverts so cut it.
Usually they are pretty good on first crack to at least give us between 30 seconds to a minute even if we suck.
Yep

Huddo I think said "we'll talk about WC later and after the break never did".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simpson going on afl 360 to match brains with Robbo tomorrow night

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Gonna be tough for Whateley to ask any meaningful questions seeing as he doesn’t watch our games.

Gonna be tough for Whateley to ask any meaningful questions seeing as he doesn’t watch our games.
No so different to all the other mostly ignorant vAFL media - who offer great opinions about us which then only proves how superficial their knowledge is.

For example, WCE is better this year; WCE now have a generational talent in HR; therefore HR must be the reason for the improvement.

Gee Ralph is a spoon.

Sam Draper's comments about Luke Beveridge are hardly comparable to Essendon's digital team
having a dig at us for not picking Nic Martin.

Wreck It Ralph: The big challenges for the AFL as it creeps closer towards an American model in a social media world​

If Sam Draper’s comments weren’t OK, do the club’s own taunts of West Coast pass the test? JON RALPH dives deep into the world of TikTok and social media to uncover the league’s next big challenge.

Gee Ralph is a spoon.

Sam Draper's comments about Luke Beveridge are hardly comparable to Essendon's digital team
having a dig at us for not picking Nic Martin.

Wreck It Ralph: The big challenges for the AFL as it creeps closer towards an American model in a social media world​

If Sam Draper’s comments weren’t OK, do the club’s own taunts of West Coast pass the test? JON RALPH dives deep into the world of TikTok and social media to uncover the league’s next big challenge.

The tweet from Essendon was a cheap shot and the sort of thing club’s official social media accounts should avoid

Their tweet also ignores the absolute irony that at the time we overlooked Martin their current CEO (Vozzo) was our GM of football and our head recruiter (O’Brien) now works for them as a consultant.

So laugh they may, but the two most responsible for the decision to not take Martin are now at Essendon

The tweet from Essendon was a cheap shot and the sort of thing club’s official social media accounts should avoid

Their tweet also ignores the absolute irony that at the time we overlooked Martin their current CEO (Vozzo) was our GM of football and our head recruiter (O’Brien) now works for them as a consultant.

So laugh they may, but the two most responsible for the decision to not take Martin are now at Essendon
TBH, I think there's nothing in that.

It is a cheapie but, surely we're not that precious.

Last edited:

Yes well..if we had gotten Martin we wouldn't have been rubbish enough to get Reid..so it "worked" out in the end.

Simpson on AFL360 just now talking about private online abuse directed at players to the point where they’ve had to get police involved

Some people are pathetic

Remove this Banner Ad

News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back