News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the most miserable, disengaging, short response interviews I’ve seen Simpson give to anyone… the Mrs even asked if he has a stick up his back passage..

And that’s just an observation not a criticism.

Made Ross Lyon look like a big cuddly bear in comparison….

Simpson on AFL360 just now talking about private online abuse directed at players to the point where they’ve had to get police involved

Some people are pathetic

One of the most miserable, disengaging, short response interviews I’ve seen Simpson give to anyone… the Mrs even asked if he has a stick up his back passage..

Probably tired, loved his drive bue, when asked how aggressive the Eagles would be on free agency, he said We only draft the WA kids though, which we don't. Then he looks of camera someone said something to him.

Maybe he’d just learned of this and wasn’t in much of a mood

I’d be grumpy too if I was being interviewed by two Vic hot take experts, one of whom admits to not even watching my team and the other of whom is too drunk to remember whether he watched them or not

I’d be grumpy too if I was being interviewed by two Vic hot take experts, one of whom admits to not even watching my team and the other of whom is too drunk to remember whether he watched them or not
Wouldn't surprise in the least if he has a strong dislike for Wheatley after some of his past commitments re WC.
Slobbo's just a DH.

Ok everyone sit down before viewing this and remove any sharp objects from reach… the dumbest take this muppet has ever had.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I got 23 seconds in before wanting to reach through my monitor

Ok everyone sit down before viewing this and remove any sharp objects from reach… the dumbest take this muppet has ever had.

He's a clickbait idiot link to his stupid bullshit and we just reward it. 7 games in comparing him to a guy who has had 2 pre-seasons and over 50 games experience. Galaxy brain level analysis by that dumb campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably remove it because it's just rubbish

Why its insightful comment his endurance and his eating patterns are his weakness

By his own admission his first preseason was not as good as our other first years

Yes in match simulation he was very good in all the physical training the other draftees
where better than him
Compare that to a Daicos or a Ginbey where they eat the right things and are first to training and last to leave
They leave no stone unturned.

In this Reid is the same as Hewitt both have the same weakness

This needs to change and I am confident it will but may take several preseasons

He's a clickbait idiot link to his stupid bullshit and we just reward it. 7 games in comparing him to a guy who has had 2 pre-seasons and over 50 games experience. Galaxy brain level analysis by that dumb campaigner.
Careful now. There are some in this group who think Kane Cornes can do no wrong and pi$$es Chardonnay.

You might want to be careful as to not upset them.

Something something rent free.

Why its insightful comment his endurance and his eating patterns are his weakness

By his own admission his first preseason was not as good as our other first years

Yes in match simulation he was very good in all the physical training the other draftees
where better than him
Compare that to a Daicos or a Ginbey where they eat the right things and are first to training and last to leave
They leave no stone unturned.

In this Reid is the same as Hewitt both have the same weakness

This needs to change and I am confident it will but may take several preseasons

Hewett doesn't strike me as someone who is unprofessional in his preparation. Even before he was drafted he was tracking his sleep and getting into breath work and cramming motivational books etc.

So the stats for ol' Kanos 8th game of AFL.

3 disposals.
2 Contested Possies
1 Uncontested
2 Kicks / 1 Handball.

I think someone's fitness wasn't up to AFL standard....

And he played his 8th game in his second season so had done a pre-season unlike Harley.

I don’t mind kornes giving him a clip.

Reid went over east, clearly celebrated a little too much in his village and lost conditioning and he was craphouse first game back. No one has reported from those that watch training on how great of a trainer he is.

Great to be questioned early.

Of course he has time and learning good habits takes time. This isn’t peak - training habits and only way is up. But don’t mind the clip.

Also at end of day, it’s clear kornes was right to question us last year. Everyone remembers fatty yeo.

I went at Kane too but I am over people being sensitive and cry mental health whenever anyone questions anything.

I don’t mind kornes giving him a clip.

Reid went over east, probably celebrated a little too much. Lost conditioning and he was craphouse first game back. No one has reported from those that watch training on how great of a trainer he is.

Great to be questioned early.

Of course he has time and learning good habits takes time. This isn’t peak - training habits and only way is up.

Also at end of day, it’s clear kornes was right to question us last year. Everyone remembers fatty yeo.

I went at Kane too but I am over people being sensitive and cry mental health whenever anyone questions anything.
It's more that he's a huge hypocrite.
Happy to pot everyone else but the minute the lens even starts turning on himself he starts screeching like Dracula getting a sun tan.

So the stats for ol' Kanos 8th game of AFL.

3 disposals.
2 Contested Possies
1 Uncontested
2 Kicks / 1 Handball.

I think someone's fitness wasn't up to AFL standard....

And he played his 8th game in his second season so had done a pre-season unlike Harley.

That’s not an indicator on anything. Reid gets away with a lot because of his natural talent. Every posesion Cornes got was earned with hard running because he didn’t have any natural talent. His brother did!

Simpson on AFL360 just now talking about private online abuse directed at players to the point where they’ve had to get police involved

Some people are pathetic
I've got a feeling that was to do with the Harley Reid rumours about sending dick pics.

Maybe this is in Sanchez Miguels wheelhouse, but could there be legal threats or police action about something like this?

Simmo looked flat as a tack.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back