Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
I'll do it but I think there's gonna be 8 hours between some of my pics regularly the time diff is 16 hours
All good. You'll get a bit of leeway for the time zone difference

Was just about to suggest 1995. Means you get all the guys that were in their prime from 2000 onwards.

Theseventhhamster is gonna melt about Jakovich though
Yes I will you ****ing campaigner head campaigner face campaigner.

Also it's ****ing boring going to modern, might as well just churn out recent all aus teams.

**** you

Yes I will you ****ing campaigner head campaigner face campaigner.

Also it's ****ing boring going to modern, might as well just churn out recent all aus teams.

**** you
Poll up :love:

Don't love the 2000 option, but 1995 could work. Anyway, will see what people want.

Dont get Jeff Farmer either with 95 :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets be real you're going to pick a shit team then say some shit like 'my team would beat your team in a fight to the death'
That goes without saying seeing as everyone was tougher back then the little pissants you wanna select

Might cap this at 16 entrants (makes a tournament easy if we go down that path), so four spots left.

Well according to the rules that's me smut an rude banned before the games even started
Hectic
Personal attacks between Kent, Schmutt and Rude are encouraged is a new rule.

I'll pass, the last time i did one of these i held things up and i had no life back then. But cheers for the invite
**** me, rocks up to the comp thread to brag about having a life. Shit's almost as bad as that bloke that had to rub it in that once, a long time ago he saw a live, naked girl.

**** me, rocks up to the comp thread to brag about having a life. Shit's almost as bad as that bloke that had to rub it in that once, a long time ago he saw a live, naked girl.
If that's the way you want to take it lol. Nah i just meant i could barely keep making picks and keeping track of it the last time i did it. And back then i would just sit on bigfooty all day

Don't want to hold you lads up this time

It's more i can't keep track of shit if anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back