Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
Alright, last reminder about regos as I'll need to make the cut-off 6:00 pm tonight to allow me time to set up the draft order and pick tracker etc.

**** you're needy
Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

Suggestion: make it so 1990 onwards means as long as the player’s career was in some of that timespan rather than just the drafts. That way Lockett, Ablett Sr, Dunstall etc are up for grabs.
Appreciate the suggestion, but will just keep it at 1990 draft onwards as it's a bit cleaner that way, plus we'd be dipping a looong way back into the archives if we started adding 80s guys.

Alright if we end up with 12, we can still do the tournament style format.

Round 1: six head-to-head matchups, six advance
Round 2: three head-to-head matchups, three advance
Grand Final: three-way poll to decide the winner.

Not quite as good as if we had 16, but it'll work.

Realised we actually have 13, not 12 (oops).

One more rego would be nice to make it an even number. Young Redleg - have a go?

If a mod makes a selection on your behalf, are you then able to swap that selection for a player you'd prefer at a later date? Or is it locked in?
If the player is still available, happy for you to swap them in the event of a mod pick

If a mod makes a selection on your behalf, are you then able to swap that selection for a player you'd prefer at a later date? Or is it locked in?

If the player is still available, happy for you to swap them in the event of a mod pick
Either that, or the pick stays vacant and you can select later on? Whichever is better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, finalised at 14 participants.

Draft order is set. A pick tracker with the full order has been created, plus a team tracker (pinned). When picks are made, I'll add them to everybody's team sheet in their presumed position on the field. At the end of the draft, if you want me to change around your lineup, just let me know (alternatively, if you want someone named in a particular position, just let me know when you make the pick).

Order for the first two rounds of the snake draft (via random generator) is:

1. Demon Attack
2. A11dAtP0w3R
3. Toump Ass
4. Dory_77
5. Crimson Azure
6. Theseventhhamster
7. Scythe94
8. Bluelegs
9. Dancing Potato
10. Johnny Karate
11. schmuttt
12. Topkent
13. Headless
14. Young Redleg
-
15. Young Redleg
16. Headless
17. Topkent
18. schmuttt
19. Johnny Karate
20. Dancing Potato
21. Bluelegs
22. Scythe94
23. Theseventhhamster
24. Crimson Azure
25. Dory_77
26. Toump Ass
27. A11dAtP0w3R
28. Demon Attack

The order will repeat after that, but if you're unsure, just check the pick tracker. As mentioned, please tag the poster after you when you make your selections.

There is a three-hour time limit per pick (between 10:00 am and 10:00 pm AEST) - if you miss the window, the pick will be left blank and you can make it up at any time (albeit with a smaller pool of players to choose from). Topkent will have a small bit of leeway to make his picks in order to account for the timezone difference.

Have fun everyone! Demon Attack you're on the clock from 12:00 pm tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Ok, let's just go with 13 and we can work out the tournament later on.

Draft order is set. A pick tracker with the full order has been created, plus a team tracker (pinned). When picks are made, I'll add them to everybody's team sheet in their presumed position on the field. At the end of the draft, if you want me to change around your lineup, just let me know (alternatively, if you want someone named in a particular position, just let me know when you make the pick).

Order for the first two rounds of the snake draft (via random generator) is:

1. Demon Attack
2. A11dAtP0w3R
3. Toump Ass
4. Dory_77
5. Crimson Azure
6. Theseventhhamster
7. Scythe94
8. Bluelegs
9. Dancing Potato
10. Johnny Karate
11. schmuttt
12. Topkent
13. Headless
-
14. Headless
15. Topkent
16. schmuttt
17. Johnny Karate
18. Dancing Potato
19. Bluelegs
20. Scythe94
21. Theseventhhamster
22. Crimson Azure
23. Dory_77
24. Toump Ass
25. A11dAtP0w3R
26. Demon Attack

The order will repeat after that, but if you're unsure, just check the pick tracker. As mentioned, please tag the poster after you when you make your selections.

There is a three-hour time limit per pick - if you miss the window, the pick will be left blank and you can make it up at any time (albeit with a smaller pool of players to choose from). Topkent will have a small bit of leeway to make his picks in order to account for the timezone difference.

Have fun everyone! Demon Attack you're on the clock from 12:00 pm tomorrow :)

So mods not choosing for missed picks now, just make it up later with whoever is left?

That's better and also less work for me. Win-win!

Is the three hour window still ongoing overnight?
Sorry, should have clarified as per the rules on page 1. The three-hour rule only applies from 10:00 am - 10:00 pm AEST.

Also, please try and check the draft year of your player when making a selection. If you make an ineligible pick, you'll be able to fix it, but if the person after you has made their pick, you won't be able to access that particular player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back