Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
No he didn't get taken. It was Andrew Dunkley. Not sure he would be much good in the modern game with his kicking skills.

Looking forward to voting on the matchups, I think you have all done very well and I'm loving the look of the teams.

From yesterday's PMs. Give me all the votes plz
Screenshot_20240805_202317_Chrome.jpg

Can we just re do this?
I hate the rest of the board.
We're not bad enough for cut worthy threads and not good enough to care.

I might go missing for a bit after this thread dies

I think we can drag this out a bit.

Maybe after the tournament, we can vote on which team had the best individual areas as well (defence, mids, forwards, interchange)?

Bracket: Round 1 New
Hi all,

Here is the bracket for Round 1.

Wednesday 7 August: Young Redleg vs. schmuttt
Thursday 8 August: Johnny Karate vs. Topkent
Friday 9 August: Theseventhhamster vs. A11dAtP0w3R
Saturday 10 August: Scythe94 vs. Crimson Azure
Sunday 11 August: Toump Ass vs. Headless
Monday 12 August: Dancing Potato vs. Demon Attack
Tuesday 13 August: Bluelegs vs. Dory_77

Round 2: Wednesday 14 August – Friday 16 August
Round 3: Saturday 17 August – Sunday 18 August
Round 4 (Final): Monday 19 August

As mentioned previously, due to the size of the bracket (i.e. not having 16), the poster with the biggest winning margin in Round 1 (in terms of vote percentage) will advance directly to Round 3 of the competition.

An anonymous poll will be posted in this thread at 10:00 am AEST on each matchday and will remain open for 24 hours. Both teamsheet graphics for the respective matchup will be posted on the day.

See you tomorrow for the first clash!

Bracket (2).png

How lucky is Toump Ass? Top 3 pick and draws an opponent with Mark Blicavs in their team, see you in Round 2 suckers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive thought about a way I can vote rather than be head ****ed starring at the screen trying to decide which team I like best, ill grade every player on every team out of 10 and work out the totals for each team, with a grade out of 20 for team flexibility & players played in appropriate positions too, will be interested in the results.

Ive thought about a way I can vote rather than be head ****ed starring at the screen trying to decide which team I like best, ill grade every player on every team out of 10 and work out the totals for each team, with a grade out of 20 for team flexibility & players played in appropriate positions too, will be interested in the results.

🧠

You're too clever by half, A11.

I'm taking bribes.
148797.jpg

🧠

You're too clever by half, A11.
Its actually very interesting so far, pretty tight as I imagined it would be, the players played in position and team flexibility playing a big part in rankings.

Done, very interesting. Only 0.5 points separating the top 2, 3.0 points separating the top 5, 3.5 points separating the top 7 (tie for 6th). Its not wonder it was such a head **** trying to seperate teams when I was looking at them this morning.

We are Essington

Quantity UserPlayers
4A11Sean Wellman, Jobe Watson, Scott Camporeale, Michael Hibberd,
3Young Redleg James Kelly, Brendon Goddard, Adam Cooney
2Crimson Paddy Ryder, Paul Chapman
2Karate James Hird, Mal Michael
2Dancing Potato Mark Mercuri, Blake Caracella
1Toump AssTodd Goldstein
1Demon AttackDustin Fletcher
1DoryDamien Hardwick
1Theseventhhamster Michael Hurley
1Scythe Zach Merrett
1Bluelegs Scott Lucas
1LesMatthew Lloyd
0schmuttt, TK

Congratulations to A11dAtP0w3R for being the biggest Bomber bummer in the draft.

Double congratulations to Topkent and schmuttt for being the biggest less Matthew Lloyd and more Matthew Boyd Essendon haters in the draft.

As an aside, found it hard to do this one, so many players have gone to that shambles for a super top up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back