Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
Not one to blow my own trumpet but hoges brown fritsch, allen jakovich, bit of Jack Watts "silver service", impossible to beat. Impossible. How can any team beat that.
You had me at 'Jack Watts'

We are Essington

QuantityUserPlayers
4A11Sean Wellman, Jobe Watson, Scott Camporeale, Michael Hibberd,
3Young RedlegJames Kelly, Brendon Goddard, Adam Cooney
2CrimsonPaddy Ryder, Paul Chapman
2KarateJames Hird, Mal Michael
2Dancing PotatoMark Mercuri, Blake Caracella
1Toump AssTodd Goldstein
1Demon AttackDustin Fletcher
1DoryDamien Hardwick
1TheseventhhamsterMichael Hurley
1ScytheZach Merrett
1BluelegsScott Lucas
1LesMatthew Lloyd
0schmuttt, TK

Congratulations to A11dAtP0w3R for being the biggest Bomber bummer in the draft.

Double congratulations to Topkent and schmuttt for being the biggest less Matthew Lloyd and more Matthew Boyd Essendon haters in the draft.

As an aside, found it hard to do this one, so many players have gone to that shambles for a super top up.
Does this mean Chapman's not included with Geelong?

Done, very interesting. Only 0.5 points separating the top 2, 3.0 points separating the top 5, 3.5 points separating the top 7 (tie for 6th). Its not wonder it was such a head **** trying to seperate teams when I was looking at them this morning.

You should absolutely release these results after the tournament is done.

To extend the life of this magnificent beast of a thread.

And so we can argue with you.

You should absolutely release these results after the tournament is done.

To extend the life of this magnificent beast of a thread.

And so we can argue with you.
If anyone wants a sneak peak they can pm me.

If anyone wants a sneak peak they can pm me.
But voting integrity!! Could influence results :embarrassedv1:

Well aware that everyone will message you now, lol.

I'll end up doing something similar, but more on a matchup basis, i.e. do I think x team would beat y team if they went H2H.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unselected/waiver 22

B: Mark Johnson - Phil Davis - Ted Richards

HB: Bachar Houli - Nathan Bock - Rhyce Shaw

C: Angelo Lekkas - Josh Francou - Mitch Duncan

HF: Jack Steven - Lance Whitnall - Che Cockatoo-Collins

F: Mark Williams - Jay Schultz - Craig Macrae

R: Shaun Rehn - Jack Macrae - Cam Guthrie

I: Jack Viney - Harry McKay - Adam Schneider - Luke Ryan
I've seen only a little bit of Caleb Serong but thought he was unlucky to be picked.

So what are peoples team rating system?

Haven't worked out a system to rate teams so happy for suggestions.

I wanted to have a scoring system but to also have a rating for team structure, balance, flexibility and if it would work irl.

Vibes Vibing GIF by Married At First Sight

So what are peoples team rating system?

Haven't worked out a system to rate teams so happy for suggestions.

I wanted to have a scoring system but to also have a rating for team structure, balance, flexibility and if it would work irl.

To give you an idea though of how fine the margins were with me % wise the highest scoring person had a 188.5 score, top 7 185, so less than 2% separating the top 7, only ~12% separating the entire comp.

Simon Goodwin says: "if people havent worked out how tight the competition is yet.... they need to watch more footy"

Scythe94 are we going to give each drafter an opportunity to explain the mentality behind their selection, positioning and plan for the team?

Would be great to hear the thoughts behind everyone's selections and the game plan they would put in place. Hearing the thoughts behind the selection would add some weight to my vote.

Scythe94 are we going to give each drafter an opportunity to explain the mentality behind their selection, positioning and plan for the team?

Would be great to hear the thoughts behind everyone's selections and the game plan they would put in place. Hearing the thoughts behind the selection would add some weight to my vote.
Yeah, can post with the teamsheets.

Young Redleg and schmuttt – can you send me your overviews by 10:00 am tomorrow? Just PM them.

Teamsheets are taking forever, but I can confirm the ones for tomorrow's game are done 😅

I'm going to bed

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back