Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:

Watching this tonight, I must say it feels good having Hibbo as the only Melbourne player in my side. No current day shit kickers.
May was going alright till the weight of carrying the defence got to his back.

Drew doing the Frank The Tank should be shown too if someone can be bothered finding itm
Never thought much of him as a player but he always seemed a nice fella. I enjoyed when they were taking the piss out of him on Triple M for being a stingy bastard. Apparently he used to eat chocolate from the minibar on road trips and would then go to the supermarket to replace what he had eaten to save a few bucks when he was probably on about $600k per year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never thought much of him as a player but he always seemed a nice fella. I enjoyed when they were taking the piss out of him on Triple M for being a stingy bastard. Apparently he used to eat chocolate from the minibar on road trips and would then go to the supermarket to replace what he had eaten to save a few bucks when he was probably on about $600k per year.
Haha almost gotta rate the hustle I'd be way too ****ing lazy for that

I was always a fan. Great clubman who always gave his all. I've got no doubt I would have loved him if he was on the Dees.

All-Australian, almost 450 goals. Could play.

But I would say that. :cautiousv1:
He had a bit of Neitz inspiration about him. Not as good as Neita obviously but a guy who could lift his team.

He had a bit of Neitz inspiration about him. Not as good as Neita obviously but a guy who could lift his team.
Also played CHB from time to time - and ruck.

I was always a fan. Great clubman who always gave his all. I've got no doubt I would have loved him if he was on the Dees.
That 10s Roos team very similar to the Daniher Dees. No real stars except for one club champ. Just a bunch of solid tryers that sucked on the road and never really contended.

That 10s Roos team very similar to the Daniher Dees. No real stars except for one club champ. Just a bunch of solid tryers that sucked on the road and never really contended.
I think about that Daniher Dees side all the time. Really wonder how much our facilities at the time impacted the chances of having a genuine crack. We were close in 04-06.

I reckon in terms of getting the most out of a list that was average as **** that coaching effort from Scott was pretty great. Only Malthouse getting the pies to almost beat Brisbane in 02 alot higher

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back