Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:

Um ah, Andrew Gaff on a WING pls.

Johnny Karate hurry the **** up so schmuttt can take Bachar Houli

Tyson Edwards pls schmuttt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lachie Whitfield

Topkent

98% of current day players are tough as 💅
Stuey Maxfield would give current day players a concussion and get a 4 week suspension when he kicks a low bullet and it hits an opposition player in the head. So woke.

Stuey Maxfield would give modern day players a concussion and get a 4 week suspension when he kicks a low bullet and it hits an opposition player in the head. So woke.
So woke I wasn't allowed Kelly and Maxfield in the same team. They were too Chad

Goodnight, all! I've only sent two players to Scythe94, so apologies if they get taken and the game gets held up until tomorrow.
Thankfully the players Headless left Scythe94 were Alistair Nicholson and Cameron Hunter so the draft won’t be held up at all 🥳

182- Jordan Lewis
183- Brad Hill
Trying to find an actual wingman was tedious af Headless

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back