Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:

Who's the best player that you just knew you weren't going to draft even if they fell down the draft? Reckon mine might be Selwood. Guy shit me.
I have so many I hate that its hard to pick just 1. Cameron, Dangerfield, Selwood, Cotchin, Milne, Nick & Jack Riewoldt .... Oliver :)

I hate myself for taking diving flog Alex Rance too. Yet i still took him so irrelevant

Yeah pick again Topkent. If Kelly is out I think Maxfield has to be too unfortunately.
Yep, we've been here before:

Debuted in 1990, draft was at conclusion of season.

I assumed guys who's first year was 1990 were eligible.

Nah that was the distinction that was made earlier (believe it's still in the OP), hence why Wanganeen etc weren't eligible

Ok, will lock in the Gray pick for TK.

Sorry, I know the rules are a little confusing. Tried to just make it 1990 draft (end of 1990) onwards thinking that would be cleanest with the Draftguru tracker. I'd forgotten that there was so much pre-listing and underage selections in the early 1990s.

Best keep the rule as it was as we're halfway through, but I do apologise for the mix up.
Have another turn, Topkent

Who's the best player that you just knew you weren't going to draft even if they fell down the draft? Reckon mine might be Selwood. Guy shit me.
Too many to list really.
I'd take Dayne Zorko over Charlie Cameron though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having a ripper season at (I think) 35 years old? Gives me hope that we might be worth watching in six years lol.
Got the Boomer Harvey midget longevity genes.

I didn't know it was even possible to get gastro twice in two weeks, but here we are lol. Might be on and off a bit today

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back